Gold Chrome

willstuart
Anyone got a spare Gold Chrome they are willing to trade for a Car?

I spent about 50 mins restarting the game trying to get it and i have now given up doing it lol.

List of my cars is in my Sig.

5 gold chrome for your art morrison 'vette?
Can trade right now :D

1-2 gold chromes for you BMW 330i? How about 3 total for the 330i and your '98 M Coupe?

1-2 gold chromes for you BMW 330i? How about 3 total for the 330i and your '98 M Coupe?

im afraid we're too late + offer's not good enough.he's got better offer from my friend Rayzah,so we'll be ignore,trust me :) lets move on,bud :)

im afraid we're too late + offer's not good enough.he's got better offer from my friend Rayzah,so we'll be ignore,trust me :) lets move on,bud :)
Oh, I thought he was looking for indefinite amounts of chrome. Oh well.

he's got better offer from my friend Rayzah

Sorry bro, wasn't trying to outshine you :(
You hadn't posted when I was writing my offer. No hard feelings?

OP, feedback has been left for you in the reputation thread. Thanks for a quick trade!!

I can't trade again now until tomorrow but i will be up for trading for more Chromes tomorrow. Just told my friend about them and i have been told to get him some lol!

Sorry bro, wasn't trying to outshine you :(
You hadn't posted when I was writing my offer. No hard feelings?

OP, feedback has been left for you in the reputation thread. Thanks for a quick trade!!

eh,nothing man.didnt mean to make u feel guilty.sorry if u did,man :scared::indiff: u know were good 👍 i thought he just ignored me for better offer.no worries buddy,im used to it.as im pretty much booked for 5 slots at least 2-3 days time recently,so cant bring full force for the offer :indiff:

@willstuart PM me if u need me LOL

eh,nothing man.didnt mean to make u feel guilty.sorry if u did,man :scared::indiff: u know were good 👍 i thought he just ignored me for better offer.no worries buddy,im used to it.as im pretty much booked for 5 slots at least 2-3 days time recently,so cant bring full force for the offer :indiff:

@willstuart PM me if u need me LOL

Can do a deal with you in a couple of days when you are free mate!

Latest Posts

Back