gold chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikkel1996
  • 15 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
165
Denmark
Varde/Denmark
Messages
tex-1965-2007
anyone with gold chromes they will trade ? and what are you want for it:)
 
u got any birthday tickets?
 
Do you have a mygranturismo page ?

Do this and follow instructions please :

(we have to do this now)!!!

1 - Send FR (friend request) to werty_56-1

2 - I send 5 chromes (you chose)(FAST)

3- when you receive them you delete me

Ok ?
 
Your welcome , please send FR now ;)
 
i added you im ready to trade
 
Ok , fr accepted and I will be sending them now.

(please chose how much of each please)
 
Send me a request. Add a note you are the guy wanting Gold Chrome. ;) Be around 3pm EST before I can send them out.

No trade required. Just return the favor to someone else.
 
4 gold 1 silver? can you do that or?
 
Seems werty got you taken care of. :) if you want more chips send the FR.
 
ok owens i add you :)
 
Back