Gold chromes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 17 comments
  • 703 views
Messages
591
Canada
Ontario
Messages
ask and i will tell :)
Messages
haha you wish!
As the title says... I'm looking for gold chrome chips :)
 
In exchange for?
 
Blitz24
In exchange for?

Name something and I'll see if I can trade it.
 
I can trade 1 car for 5 gold paint chips
 
werty_56-1
I can trade 1 car for 5 gold paint chips

What car would you want?
 
werty_56-1
which cars you got?

Hmmmm... How about 5 gold chrome chips for a Ford GT '06?
 
werty_56-1
Just make a mygt account and put your cars , etc... ->HERE<-

I have an account for that but havnt used it that much since my laptop isn't working and it's a pain to do on my iPod. They should make a mygt app...
 
As the title says... I'm looking for gold chrome chips :)

Send me an FR on PSN and I can send you 5 for free :D Igwyana
 
Igwyana
Send me an FR on PSN and I can send you 5 for free :D Igwyana

Ok will do very soon and I will include in the FR that it's me. Thanks mate :)
 
Igwyana
Send me an FR on PSN and I can send you 5 for free :D Igwyana

Ok friend request sent :)
 
if you still after gold chromes i'll send you 5 for a 0/0/0 mk1 golf? :)
 
dwilliams1985
if you still after gold chromes i'll send you 5 for a 0/0/0 mk1 golf? :)

Will it be in the NCD?
 
dwilliams1985
nope if it was i'd buy one lol!

Ok well I don't have one but I'll keep my eyes peeled for it and tell you if I found one.
 
Back