GoldXBOne 

Croatia
Croatia
Sorry if I'm ignorant I just got different answers from different people.. I was always PS guy but I'm thinking of skipping ps4 and buy xbox one just for fun.. My question is if you have xbox gold thing do you get to download and play ANY game on the console while you have gold membership? Thanks in advance

Sorry if I'm ignorant I just got different answers from different people.. I was always PS guy but I'm thinking of skipping ps4 and buy xbox one just for fun.. My question is if you have xbox gold thing do you get to download and play ANY game on the console while you have gold membership? Thanks in advance

Nope. Gold is the equivalent to PS plus. Access to online, 2 free games a month etc. If you go for game pass ultimate you get gold and game pass together. Game pass had 100+ games you can then download and play including all first party Microsoft titles.

Nope. Gold is the equivalent to PS plus. Access to online, 2 free games a month etc. If you go for game pass ultimate you get gold and game pass together. Game pass had 100+ games you can then download and play including all first party Microsoft titles.

Ok.. Thank you very much.. So I guess ps4 and GTS it is than..

Back