golded liceneses with DS3, but ever since i got the wheel I CANT DO IT

  • Thread starter Thread starter knavish
  • 10 comments
  • 1,113 views
I cant get Golds with DS3 and was hoping my first wheel I get tonight will make the difference :scared:
 
Same happened with me. When I got my wheel, I was about 5 seconds a lap slower than I was with the controller... After 1 or 2 weeks I was beating my controller times :D
 
When I got my wheel I immediately felt buyer's remorse because it was so much more difficult than I had expected. Lap times were generally about 5-6 seconds slower in most cases.

Fast forward 3 weeks, and here I am to tell you that the only way to fully enjoy this game is with a wheel. It does take some practice, but your times will definitely improve as you go along.

Case in point, I just finished golding all 60 license tests yesterday...many of which I couldn't even dream of beating with the controller.
 
It takes a while, just practice and you'll see results in about a month
 
thank you for ths thread. it helped me a lot with my decicion
 
When I got my wheel I immediately felt buyer's remorse because it was so much more difficult than I had expected. Lap times were generally about 5-6 seconds slower in most cases.

Fast forward 3 weeks, and here I am to tell you that the only way to fully enjoy this game is with a wheel. It does take some practice, but your times will definitely improve as you go along.

Case in point, I just finished golding all 60 license tests yesterday...many of which I couldn't even dream of beating with the controller.

I got a DFGT wheel today and my first thing is trying to get all golds in licenses, I only have about 10 golds with a controller so its going to be a hard job, are there any settings I need to make that will help ???
 
the only thing I can't do as well as I could with a DS3 is drift. Sometimes I feel like I'm breaking the G27. And what's with the wheel when you're going straight, let go of the wheel and it goes left&right like crazy. That is not realistic.
 
the only thing I can't do as well as I could with a DS3 is drift. Sometimes I feel like I'm breaking the G27. And what's with the wheel when you're going straight, let go of the wheel and it goes left&right like crazy. That is not realistic.

I had that same issue when I first got the wheel and was in "plug-and-play" mode...thought the thing was broken, actually.

But once I went into the settings and set steering type to "Simulation", I never experienced the wobbling again. If you haven't done that, give it a try.
 
Back