GOLDN-xRACING® traning school

  • Thread starter Thread starter goldnxracing
  • 12 comments
  • 756 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
16
United States
Michigan
Messages
GOLDNx-HawK
Are you new to GT5? Or do you just not understand the road courses? Or do you wanna drag race but always loose? Or do you love NASCAR but not understand how to get a win easily? Well GOLDN® race team is hoping to help you learn or understand or just plain out get better at these sorts of things.
 
Have you registered that as a trademark?
 
Yes but kept hitting the® button but I meant ™
 
"traning school" Yes, that sounds trademarked to me. Very professional.
 
I only trade marked GOLDN-x
 
No, what I meant was if you're going to slap a trademark on something, a bit of good spelling and grammar makes it a bit more believable, that's all. I didn't say it to annoy you.
 
USPTO search "GOLDN"
Goods and Services: IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Beachwear; Belts; Hats; Jackets; Pajamas; Pants; Shirts; Shoes; Shorts; Slippers; Socks; Stockings; Swimwear

I thought it was a racing school :confused:.
 
Let me understand what you posted in another thread that was locked.

Not everyone reads the rules... I'm only 15 years old... do you expect a kid as young as me to read the rules? Half of the u.s. can't really read that well.. I'm one of the ones that just choose to take the faster and easier way or as you'd probably say (trying to be a wise guy) the more "efficient" way and skip the rules and try to have the patients to deal with scum like you.

You want to start a training school but don't read or adhere to rules.
Half of, is this, U.S. or us not quite sure?You can't read and want to be a wise guy smart arse little kid that rules don't seem to apply to.Sad part is this is our future?
You don't even have any patience (sorry I can spell,I guess they would need doctor's assistance being patients)
So I guess the answer would be no!
 
Having looked at your previous posts, the only place we'll see "GOLDN-xRACING" again is here, if you don't start following that AUP.
 
You picked a fight with not only other users for pointing out the rules to you, but got snotty with a moderator as well. Do you really think anyone would even want to be on the same track as you, let alone have you in the position of being an instructor?

It's obvious that you are immature and are not interested in being mature, not even in the slightest. As it stands, you have a lot to learn about life. I would be safe in assuming that you have just as much to learn about the game as well.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and read these:

https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Thanks.
 
What they all said...

I only trade marked GOLDN-x

Acceptable Use Policy
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

GTP-Lock.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back