*Gone fishing...* - 4x White X1 (0 miles) + 1 Vettel X1 (0 miles)

  • Thread starter Thread starter racingfreak01
  • 112 comments
  • 4,667 views
Messages
334
Messages
GTP_racingfreak1
PLEASE NOTE THAT THREAD WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, FOR ME TO GET SOME TIME TO ENJOY THE GAME...

4 Slots White X1 (0 miles) available + 1 Vettel (0 miles)

Please post on thread and do not pm as I work on a first come, first served basis.

I will attend to all request, but you might have to wait a day or 2 for an open spot

After I receive your car I'll send mine either between 4:30-5:30GMT and then again 16:00 to 21:00GMT (deduct 5hrs for EST). So if you send before either of the times above, you'll receive your car in the timeframe that follows

- slot 1-4 - X1 White (o miles)
- slot 5 - X1 Vettel (0 miles)

Please provide info as follows

Car offered
Trading timeframe
PSN ID

Cars I'm looking for:

- R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
- Esperante GTR-1 Race car '98
- Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
- Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
- Camaro LM Race Car
- NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
- STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
- W12 Nardo Concept '01
- any other lm and rare cars I'll consider

TRADE SCHEDULE

28/01

- slot1 - kaande35 (Citroen concept)
- slot2 - open
- slot3 - open
- slot4 - open
- slot5 - open

PRE-BOOKINGS

06/02

- slot1 - open
- slot2 - open
- slot3 - open
- slot4 - open
- slot5 - open
 
Last edited:
Slot + car desired slot 2 white x2010
Car offered 67 d2 maxed out
Trading timeframe asap
PSN ID gr4nt3d5m45h
 
Slot + car desired slot 2 white x2010
Car offered 67 d2 maxed out
Trading timeframe asap
PSN ID gr4nt3d5m45h

What mods are done to the car, will I be able to remove them?

I can send the X1 tomorrow morning this time?
 
yes basically power ones engine thats about it nothing else you can do to it
 
Slot 2 White X2010
for my Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (0 Miles)
I will send right now or between 4:30-5:30GMT on any following day.
PSN Gerseph for tonight. I may use a spare account for another day.

Does your White X2010 have any miles though?
 
yes basically power ones engine thats about it nothing else you can do to it

Ok, deal

Trade tomorrow morning 4:30 - 5:30gmt?

Just add my PSN as per sig
 
Slot 2 White X2010
for my Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (0 Miles)
I will send right now or between 4:30-5:30GMT on any following day.
PSN Gerseph for tonight. I may use a spare account for another day.

Does your White X2010 have any miles though?

My White X1 has 0 miles

I can book you for 22/01 between 4:30-5:30GMT, just add my psn as per my sig
 
Ok guys...seems my bro went and deleted my main trading account, so its going to take a day to organise everything...will get better promise

I've updated the list

Guys pending, I'll hit you up on psn later today
 
Update:

- Gerseph confirmed for 26 January
- Awaiting response from only euros

5 slots available by 25th of January...I'm open to cars not on my list LM, LMP and other rare cars
 
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 for Slot 3 White X1?

I can send the car now and will await for the White X1 after the reset
 
i can offer a lancia stratos rally car '77 for Slot 4 White X1
 
Bentely speed 8 race car for Vettle X1 on slot 5

i can trade at the reset.

limesutam
 
i can trade whenever you want
 
psn is benokobi2
 
i can offer a lancia stratos rally car '77 for Slot 4 White X1

Sorry, its a prize car...only looking for lm cars or rare standard cars...anything else?
 
a deso sard supra gt '00
 
or a lamborgini nomad gt1 or a xanavi nismo gtr 03' or a tommy kaira zzll 00'
 
ford gt lm race car spec ll
 
I have a Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 with 1508 km I'll trade for a white x1, can trade after the reset.

If so add psn ID: stormrider5446
 
I have a Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 with 1508 km I'll trade for a white x1, can trade after the reset.

If so add psn ID: stormrider5446

Deal, sending pm
 
Ok, slots filled for 23/1

- nocoolname and weapon confirmed

- benokobi and limessutam to still add on psn asap
 
R8 Race Car '01 for white X1?
 
Back