Good drift cars that are easy to drift and that dont need much fine tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter topban82
  • 16 comments
  • 3,293 views
Messages
449
Messages
topban82
Hi I am looking for a good drift car that don't need much fine tuning and that is easy to drift
 
The premium RX-7 '02 is a car I have found to be very easy to drift even with no added parts.
 
just drifted corolla levin...it was bone stock, so if it was tuned more it would be amazing (this isnt confirmed it could have been a flook)
 
I like using the Vitz rs 1.5 but I guess I'm weird...
 
Haha vits plus it's got to be premium and parts are ok
 
nissan silvia 180sx type x or 240 sx. Only tune it and its perfect.

Or check the specs for cars at the top of the drift forum.
 
Please read the stickies if you can, like this one. Though Honda S2000 is also a good choice.
 
Anything light and Japanese usually drifts pretty good out of the box. Slap some comfort hards on there, maybe an LSD and a clutch and you should have a nice head start.
 
BMW's are quite nice.
 
Bmw-s are my favourite but something to drift... easily... stock...

FT-86... Buy it some comfort hards and ure ready to go, great handling.
 
I found the Genki Silvia and Amemiya RX7 with default settings + comforts hards is awesome for beginners, at least for me it was.
 
Ferrari California...... Good power good weight.. I drifted the final corner of Tsukuba in this when I was struggling to drift all together.
 
my starter drifting car was the AHEM s2000 with a high RPM turbine kit and comfort medium's / hard
 
Toyota Supra RZ. Just add however much HP u want, lower to ur liking, add camber. DONE :)
 
M5 with comfort hard rear and comfort soft front :) ABS 3
 
Guys try the hpa 565tt twin turbo audi tt, tried it from the recommended list, stock,
Its lightness is the best and helps it under control
 
Back