Good Patch suggestions that would be easy to put in.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smackinjuice
  • 32 comments
  • 2,269 views
:lol: You do know there's a difference between patches (fixing existing issues) and adding content through either DLC or a general update don't you?

I don't think most of this forum understands this. Patches are typically pretty small fixes. Granted, PD has made some rather significant changes via the updates, but additional cars and courses just aren't going to happen that way. I'd go so far as to say that something like a livery editor might be too significant for a 'patch' as well.
 
add the tyre choice to PP system.
This ain't coming back, and I actually think it is all the better for it.



Edit: I'm actually surprised that I forgot the obvious ones:
Double event winnings (Credits and EXP)
Make all cars resellable.
Halve used car prices.
Make Special Events Repeatable.
Eliminate level restrictions on cars.
Make prize cars re-winnable.
 
Last edited:
Back