GOOD RACING - casual Saturday events!Open 

GR86/BRZ Cup Results - December 17, 2022

Congratulations to our podium!
82170A6F-027B-47A3-A679-A664C207B30E.png

🥇- fibibibibi
🥈- LanceFenton
🥉- SGO_Nilvils85

Thank you to all who participated, ultimately I hope everyone enjoyed the friendly competition. Final results for all participants below:
002C1938-AB4A-45FA-8221-796D79DA91E2.jpeg

Join is for the next event on January 7th @ 16:45 UTC! - Specials week!

See you there!

Intro:
Good Racing is an event league intent on hosting thrilling events for auto racing enthusiasts, of any experience level, to enjoy Gran Turismo together and compete in a small variety of rule formats and car groups. Race formats are geared to be respectful to busy lives, most under an hour with no obligations between events, while still offering a fully competitive experience.

Event formats include WEC/IMSA group 1 and 3 endurances, 450-650PP sprints, and special exhibitions; Super Formula, Bathurst 1000, Spec Miata, historic Goodwood, and more!

Events occur on most Saturdays @ 16:45 UTC, and formats are voted on by participants. Lobby names will always have ‘Good Racing’ for participants to find us easily. No pressure or commitment, just enjoy some Good Racing!

View attachment 1217529Goody the Raven

See next post for Participation, Past Results, and Rules. Thanks!

Hey I would love to join this if there is room

Hey I would love to join this if there is room
Hey there! Yes we are still active. Our next event is planned for March 4th (taking next weekend off). I have not been active posting here on GTP due to low interest around these parts, but we have a pretty dedicated group running a nearly full lobby almost weekly.

Unfortunately this also means we have had to limit participation, we handle registration through discord now. If that is not a deal breaker, check the “resources” post.

Back