Good s2000 drift car

  • Thread starter Thread starter SopranoStylle
  • 8 comments
  • 1,331 views
Messages
984
Messages
SopranoStylle
If anyone has one I'll trade you something for it...my next car slot is for the 15th if u want a car or ticket..everything else is pretty much open...thanks
 
Hey I've got one, fully tuned although you will have to change the settings. :D
 
kieran177
Hey I've got one, fully tuned although you will have to change the settings. :D

I'm looking for one where the settings are already adjusted to drift
 
SopranoStylle
If anyone has one I'll trade you something for it...my next car slot is for the 15th if u want a car or ticket..everything else is pretty much open...thanks

Hey mate
I can make 1 for you:). You have a AC 427 in black/gold stripes?
 
i love gt5
Hey mate
I can make 1 for you:). You have a AC 427 in black/gold stripes?

No man sorry mine is vineyard green
 
I'm looking for one where the settings are already adjusted to drift


Try the AEM S2000 from NCD.This car is cheap and you don´t need a trade slot. ;)


raVer
 
Just check in the drift depot for a tube or request one.
 
Try the AEM S2000 from NCD.This car is cheap and you don´t need a trade slot. ;)


raVer

Actually that is a prize car.:sly:
 
Back