goodwood circuit and hill climb

• Thread starter bowen747
  • 40 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what, Kaz is releasing a complimentary Jet Car for everyone that preorders GT6. My friend told me so. :sly:

Another one. Unbelievable.

I don't come on forums much for this very reason. The way some of you people behave just make me sick. Honestly, I hope you guys are just trolling and you don't actually have that much a negative and distrustful attitude.

If forums are a place for everyone to be hateful towards his fellow man, I want no part in it. You guys have "fun", I'm out.

Whatever. Sure people lie on the internet but in this instance, what would be the point? It just doesn't seem like something worth lying about. Even if it isn't true, it still wouldn't prove the guy is lying. THe point of a thread is to discuss, so why not discuss the track, instead of putting the guy on trial for his lack of evidence.
He's gotten your attention. Don't you think that could be one of his reasons?

Whatever. Sure people lie on the internet but in this instance, what would be the point? It just doesn't seem like something worth lying about. Even if it isn't true, it still wouldn't prove the guy is lying. THe point of a thread is to discuss, so why not discuss the track, instead of putting the guy on trial for his lack of evidence.

Nobody should get super excited over it until it's confirmed but that doesn't mean berate the guy for sharing the info.

You're just as bad as the other guy. Tell me, what reason do you have to think he's lying?

What does he have to gain? Nothing.

Just like the other guy, I think you spend to much time on forums if you have such a hateful attitude to anyone who says things without 100% confirmation.

You don't have to bet on him telling the truth, but there's no reason for an attitude like that. Is your life so negative that you're unable to ponder the idea of him not lying?

It's fine to question his credibility, but an attitude like that is just uncalled for.

Lol. This is the only forum I go on and I do so out of boredom. You go way over the top to anybody who talks to you. You went way out if your way to defend something even you are not 100% about. -___-

BkS
Oh really? Like the time PD were seen scanning Silverstone, but no-one really thought it was true because there was no photos, YET it's in GT6...

I personally think it makes sense Goodwood and the hillclimb track are being scanned, because Goodwood is about CARS, and Gran Turismo is about CARS.

Also that 1200 cars are going to be really useful for Goodwood. :D And Pikes Peak, for the Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak? 👍 Ooooo *.*

Photos or it didn't happen

i dont have any photos , my friend told me about this , if you dont believe me no problem , wait until gt6 is released and you can eat your words

This has to be the 999th thread about someone claiming one of his friends seeing PD scanning a track, while providing 0 pictures of it, having practically 0 posts on the site and writing awfully.

If 'his friend' or anyone on the scene had a cellphone then it is inexcusable not to do so, therefore not believable.

And first prize in being anal goes to...

And first prize in being anal goes to...

It's not anal, it's the Internet - an anonymous poster as zero accountability for what they say, hence 99% of "facts" posting on forums end up being wrong or just flat out trolling.

It's good to be cautious.

If PD do the old grand prix track, the rally stage and the hill climb that would pretty much make the game for me.

Goodwood Festival of Speed is a must for any petrol head :) And i got to see this baby run!

f3lPPjxl.jpg

Its quite possible the guy is telling the truth, sure he could be lying out of his ass but either way I don't think you can consider yourself clever just because you think everything is lies.

This situation has popped up a few times before where a guy took a lot of heat for mentioning and it turned out to be true.

I think we're done here.

No proof means this is just a he said, she said, pointless thread. All the arguments don't help either. 👎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back