Goodwood Revival

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Jack-17AB
As we now know Goodwood Motor Circuit is coming to GT Sport I thought I’d make a list of the Revival eligible cars. The event mirrors when the track was open historically; from 1948-1966. There are of course a few cars from ‘67 that just miss out, and a few on the list that don’t necessarily have pedigree but here are all that fall into the period, revise if there are any mistakes!

There are a few groups that could make some great historic races but it would be nice to have a bit more variety like a Whitsun Trophy Lola, a Maserati 250F, or Lotus Cortina for the St Mary’s. Wild hopes I know.

Abarth
1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1
N 100

Alfa Romeo
GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106
Gr.X

Aston Martin
DB3S CN.1
Gr.X

Chevrolet
Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2)
N 200

Ferrari
250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521
N 300

Ferrari
250 GTO CN.3729GT
Gr.X

Ford
GT40 Mark I
N 400

Honda
S800
N 100

Jaguar
D-Type
GR.X

Jaguar
E-type Coupé
N 300

Jaguar
Jaguar XJ13
Gr.X

MINI
Mini-Cooper 'S'
N 100

Plymouth
XNR Ghia Roadster
N 300

Porsche
356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster
N 100

Renault
R8 Gordini
Gr.X

Shelby
Shelby Cobra 427
N 500

Shelby
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Gr.X

Shelby
Shelby G.T.350
N 300

Toyota
Sports 800
N 100

Volkswagen
Sambabus Typ 2 (T1)
N 100

Volkswagen
Volkswagen 1200
N 100

Last edited:
Pontiac Trans Am as well. There's a same gen Camaro, that races with the Bastes livery.

That's from the Members' Meeting though which runs every April and is different from the Revival which runs every September (usually when I'm on holiday :ouch: so I've not managed to get to see that yet, only to the Festival of Speed).

The Members Meeting tends to include more "modern" cars than the Revival. So, actually it would seem to be good to have a list of cars "eligible" for both meets.

In my opinion the Revival is just unbeatable, it’s got a sprinkling of magic on and off the track (I’m fortunate to be local).

I also should note that cars are invited to compete based on their history.

Just wasted a little time doing this but unfortunately the formatting has gone and is a faff to fix on phone: feel free if you want to fix it.

Past GT cars that appear at the Revival

AC Cars 427 S/C '66 - Kinrara Trophy

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 - St Marys Trophy

Cars that competed in the following races in 2018 (exact model may not be spot on, not all races have cars in he game).

Fordwater Trophy - Production-based sports and GT cars

Porsche
N 100

Freddie March Memorial Trophy - Cars of the Goodwood 9 Hours

Aston Martin
DB3S CN.1
Gr.X

Jack Sears Memorial Trophy - 1950s Saloon Cars

Volkswagen
Volkswagen 1200
N 100

Kinrara Trophy - Closed cockpit over 3L GT Cars

Ferrari
250 GTO CN.3729GT
Gr.X

Jaguar
E-type Coupé
N 300

RAC TT Celebration - Closed cockpit GT Cars in the spirit of RAC TT 1960-1964

Chevrolet
N 200

Jaguar
E-type Coupé
N 300

St Marys Trophy - 1960s Saloon Cars

MINI
Mini-Cooper 'S'
N 100

Sussex Trophy - Sportscars & Production sports racing cars 1955-1960

Jaguar
D-Type
Gr.X

Whitsun Trophy - Unlimited sports cars Pre 1966

Ford
GT40 Mark I
N 400

Last edited:
Awesome list! I look forward to doing some one make Mini races at Goodwood. It’s great to have a historic real world track in the game:)

Done some more looking at how true Revival could be implemented/interpreted in GTS and I’ve come up with these 3 fictional races by splitting the cars of the era into power categories. Without formatting again as I’m away but here they are:
What do you all think?

Westhampnet Cup

Jaguar
Jaguar XJ13
Gr.X

Shelby
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Gr.X

Shelby
Shelby Cobra 427
N 500

Chevrolet
N 200

Ford
GT40 Mark I
N 400

Woodcote Cup

Shelby
Shelby G.T.350
N 300

Ferrari
250 GTO CN.3729GT
Gr.X

Ferrari
250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521
N 300

Jaguar
E-type Coupé
N 300

Plymouth
XNR Ghia Roadster
N 300

Jaguar
D-Type
Gr.X

Aston Martin
DB3S CN.1
Gr.X

Also Romeo
GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106
Gr.X

Lavant Trophy

Porsche
N 100

Renault
R8 Gordini
Gr.X

Abarth
1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1
N 100

Honda
S800
N 100

MINI
Mini-Cooper 'S'
N 100

Toyota
Sports 800
N 100

Volkswagen
Volkswagen 1200
N 100

Last edited:
In my opinion the Revival is just unbeatable, it’s got a sprinkling of magic on and off the track (I’m fortunate to be local).

I also should note that cars are invited to compete based on their history.

Lists now updated with new arrivals, including the stunning D-Type, a true Revival legend!

Thanks for updating the list :cheers:

I've managed to be around this year and have purloined a ticket for the Friday (13th :nervous:). I'm looking forward to seeing D Types in the flesh so to speak... I guess I had better save up so I can buy it in GTS beforehand...

PS as you seem to be someone in the know, is it "compulsory" to wear period costume - will I be sent to Coventry and shunned if I don't...?

No problem!

Lucky you, very envious as I'm unable to go this year!
As well as great on track action you get good access to some of the paddocks infield to have a nose around the cars up close.

Its not compulsory but I always do and would recommend it as it adds to the the atmosphere. You don't need to go all out on it , shirt and tie, jacket or something wollen, smartish trousers and shoes, with a hat if you like does the job (plenty of ideas on Google). Don't forget your coat though.

Back