Google Maps Scavenger Hunt!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 376 comments
  • 19,702 views
BlazinXtreme
Gravel Pit:


Next up: Skate Park

a skate park is really hard to find, because you can't make up if it is a ramp or a car :)

can you give something else to find or may i give a location?
 
Have you guys checked out GOOGLE EARTH yet?? You have to download the program, but its well worth it. Its awesome. 👍

CLICK HERE
 
who's the babe in the avatar? foxy.

I'm downloading google earth.....sounds pretty cool.
 
Omnis
who's the babe in the avatar? foxy.

I'm downloading google earth.....sounds pretty cool.

Its pretty awesome, in big citys (like new york) it shows the buildings in 3D

And by the way, the "babe" is my GF :D
 
:drool:
 
for this amazing turkey sandwich.
 
I found a deli in google earth.
 
Aggreed on the fact that skateparks are too hard to find.


Give us another question Blazin.
 
Find a Deli.
 
London Zoo.....





Find me a ski slope/resort
 
I know this is just a mountain and not a ski slope....but I had show you that google earth has the mountains in 3D :drool:

 
How big is the Google Earth download?
 
DQuaN
How big is the Google Earth download?
its actually not that big, most of it streams from the net, it only took me about a min to download.
 
I have a computer that is fast enough, i have fast enough internet. but i don't have fast enough internet on a computer that is fast enough :)
 
Where is my ski slope/resort? :grumpy:
 
DQuaN
Where is my ski slope/resort? :grumpy:
Best I could do.

Thredbo Village, Australia.


Next: Motorway toll-gates.
 
find me a bomber airplane mid flight! (trust me, there is one...)
 
JuCe
find me a bomber airplane mid flight! (trust me, there is one...)

Hmmm...it's pretty unlikely if there's only one of something that people will find it (unless, of course, it's at a well known location)
 
JuCe
find me a bomber airplane mid flight! (trust me, there is one...)


You have to find a pic of Motorway toll-gates before you can ask....
 
Hmmm, not sure where to find one because we don't have many in the UK. Maybe I'll find a motorway in the US and just follow it until I find one!
 
DQuaN
Hmmm, not sure where to find one because we don't have many in the UK. Maybe I'll find a motorway in the US and just follow it until I find one!
One of the M roads has one - it is privately owned.
 
Isn't part of the M6 now a toll road? Past Birmingham I think.
 
DQuaN
Isn't part of the M6 now a toll road? Past Birmingham I think.
That was the one I was thinking of.
 
Back