Google MusicMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 7 comments
  • 830 views

CodeRedR51

Premium
Messages
56,006
United States
United States
Anyone seen this yet? Anyone using it? What do you think?

I might download it when I get home to look around a bit more. Just found out about it.

Google Music
 
I had a look about it a while ago when it was in Beta status. 'Tis only for the US still :indiff:
 
Hmm, I can upload 20,000 songs into their cloud for free? That would be something over 100 gigabytes. Interesting.

Wonder what the catch is here?
 
I think he said, "Good music is always interesting, and everybody loves to listen to it alot. But the music in which there is a guitar playing is better and gives you a new way to enjoy it. However, thanks for sharing."

I think. He is from Pakistan though.
 
When I tried to "buy" one of the free songs they offer, it just kept going from "confirm purchase" to "for your protection, please log in again" to "confirm purchase" to... This happened on a couple different tunes. No way I'm going to actually spend money here, from the way it behaves I doubt I'd ever recieve my music (but I'm sure I'd be charged for it).

As for the actual player, it's nothing special. I'll stick with my Amazon cloud player.
 

I think he said, "Good music is always interesting, and everybody loves to listen to it alot. But the music in which there is a guitar playing is better and gives you a new way to enjoy it. However, thanks for sharing."

I think. He is from Pakistan though.
And a spammer.

Terrible English, not off-topic, but not exactly on topic either and a link in signature.
 
Hmm. This is promising... Music streaming websites are really cool, and nothing beats a music library of your own. There's nothing I hate more than not finding those obscure songs/video game music/classical music that I so much love on sites like grooveshark and pandora.
 
Back