Google Stadia Pro is Free for the Next Two Months

In order to help aid the effort to keep people safe by making sure they stay at home, Google has opened up its Stadia game streaming service to everyone for free

I can’t help but be cynical when it comes to Google, so this just makes me laugh. Good PR speak but I see them wanting to keep Stadia relevant as their main motivation here.

Maaan, google/youtube/etc etc, cut the throat of this rabid machine before its too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone on GTPlanet going to give it a go, I just remember the videos of the Lag press fire and 3 second's later fire, it will most likely be horrible now with bandwidth cut, I have noticed when I stream Netflix its pixelated as not sharp as it used to be.

A nice gesture by google in these times I guess.

is anyone on GTPlanet going to give it a go, I just remember the videos of the Lag press fire and 3 second's later fire, it will most likely be horrible now with bandwidth cut, I have noticed when I stream Netflix its pixelated as not sharp as it used to be.

I've had it since release and get 4k, lag free gaming that looks better than gaming on either my XBX or PS4 Pro. With the added benefit I can play anywhere I have a screen and a decent internet connection.

To play what? If people are at home, they probably have a tablet, smartphone or PC lying around at least.

Dunno if the type of people who don't care enough about home consoles or gaming PCs will be attracted to any of the few games on Stadia.

I'm not going to give it a go because it doesn't offer anything new in terms of games and even if it has exclusive games the PlayStation and Xbox can do it better.

My interest in Google Stadia was hovering around 0, & with this 'free for two months deal', it's still hovering around 0. But then again I'm not a gamer.

Back