azrilnazli Messages 622 Malaysia Messages bazet_mpower Sep 22, 2014 #1 How does it looks like when playing GT6 with 3 screens ( 30 degree angle curvature )
xmarlboromanx Messages 29 PA Messages rainman_666 Sep 22, 2014 #2 Nice, I can't wait I'm saving up a for triple monitor setup. Though I think I'm going to get them smaller than what you have. What size are they? Still looks sweet though!!👍👍 I play PC sims too, so I think it will be much more immersive.
Nice, I can't wait I'm saving up a for triple monitor setup. Though I think I'm going to get them smaller than what you have. What size are they? Still looks sweet though!!👍👍 I play PC sims too, so I think it will be much more immersive.
MidFieldMaven Messages 3,417 NJ Messages Rave2Grave Sep 22, 2014 #3 I can't wait to have a 3 monitor setup when GT7 comes out. I feel like my mind might literally be blown out of my skull by the experience. Kind of like when Ferrari F355 Challenge was new in the arcades. I like how you have a separate table for each monitor lol
I can't wait to have a 3 monitor setup when GT7 comes out. I feel like my mind might literally be blown out of my skull by the experience. Kind of like when Ferrari F355 Challenge was new in the arcades. I like how you have a separate table for each monitor lol
azrilnazli Messages 622 Malaysia Messages bazet_mpower Sep 23, 2014 #4 My middle screen is 42" and the left and right is 40" About that tables, after a heated arguments with wife , she finally gave up the table for something else
My middle screen is 42" and the left and right is 40" About that tables, after a heated arguments with wife , she finally gave up the table for something else
xmarlboromanx Messages 29 PA Messages rainman_666 Sep 23, 2014 #5 Lol ya my wife don't like my rig. I think I'm gonna go with 20 something inch screens though...