05XR8 Messages 57,501 Australia Nov 26, 2025 #181 I dig the engine, love the seats and love the wheels. I’d love that tartan insert in the seats for my MX-5.
I dig the engine, love the seats and love the wheels. I’d love that tartan insert in the seats for my MX-5.
AudiMan2011 Scottish Contributing Writer Messages 13,435 GTPlanet Messages Street-King-07 Messages Quattro Saltire Aug 14, 2026 #182 New GMSV S1 revealed. Ditches the hardcore elements of the LM with a focus more on touring.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,485 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Aug 14, 2026 #183
05XR8 Messages 57,501 Australia Aug 15, 2026 #184 Almost got it right. Wonder if they could have engineered round lights, like the fog lights, into the headlights. The car really does need the double rounds up front. Crazy flush wheel & tyre set up. Perfect.
Almost got it right. Wonder if they could have engineered round lights, like the fog lights, into the headlights. The car really does need the double rounds up front. Crazy flush wheel & tyre set up. Perfect.
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,270 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Aug 15, 2026 #185 Famine View attachment 1557755 Click to expand...
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,485 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Aug 15, 2026 #186 RACECAR View attachment 1557770 Click to expand...
ZEE Sumtimes yu just gotta lick the stamp & send it! Premium Messages 2,522 Nurburgring, Germany Aug 15, 2026 #187 I forgot he worked on the Lotus seven/Caterham seven also which we will enjoy real soon in-game!! Genius mind engineering. Last edited: Aug 15, 2026
I forgot he worked on the Lotus seven/Caterham seven also which we will enjoy real soon in-game!! Genius mind engineering.
Bram Turismo Go Flying Lizards! Premium Messages 10,902 Belgium Messages bramturismo Aug 15, 2026 #188 AudiMan2011 New GMSV S1 revealed. Ditches the hardcore elements of the LM with a focus more on touring. Click to expand... Quite simply the best looking supercar ever made.
AudiMan2011 New GMSV S1 revealed. Ditches the hardcore elements of the LM with a focus more on touring. Click to expand... Quite simply the best looking supercar ever made.
VXR Messages 11,588 Plymouth, UK Messages motorforum Aug 15, 2026 #189 The BT47 is such a stunning F1 car livery.