Got a chance to buy a new car, advice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vyacheslav
  • 19 comments
  • 529 views
Messages
74
I got 50 k right now
i need some good car, which i can tune to a high hp level, which has good traction and turnings. Any advice?
 
i'd go for a Mustang SVT Cobra R.
search, and you'll fin lots of this kind of thing ;).
 
I bought the Mustang SVT Cobra R just because it looked cool. :lol: I just got 50% as well. w00t :Party:
 
For that kind of money you have four really good choices that will leave you some serious upgrade cash.
The RX-7 (RS) it's very good fresh off the lot.
The Mitsu EVO 7. Good power and only 25 grand!
The Mustang SVT. Mucho HP and Plenty to by a Full race Trans, so you can use all that power, and semi-race suspension.
Then there's the Camaros. Both have good power and cost under 30 grand.
 
i just bought an nsx type-r :) cuz i had to finish some MR races. Amm and next car, is gonna be, RX-7 second gen :)
i hope i can supe it up just like my supra! :rolleyes: :p :) :D :thatsodd:
 
maybe buy a money maker R34 VspecII, and try running the ameteur euro challenge and win the vertigo race car, that kills all. vertigo handles like a dream, even at 755hp. it's an FR N/A.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
I bought the Mustang SVT Cobra R just because it looked cool. :lol: I just got 50% as well. w00t :Party:

Same here i got it last week. I agree with most ppl go the R34 V-Spec II and modded to the max u can reach 1000hp+
 
Originally posted by halfracedrift
:thatsodd:

and you said you have 50k to spend..?
well i got more then :)
i decided not to buy an rx 7 cuz i got my supra already, and i just won mine's evolution :)
 
The R34 VspecII is a bit overkill at 1068hp, i have the 'stage 4 turbo', but i leave the 'stage 3' on for road races. 734hp or summat. big turbo goes on for test track and super speedway.
 
For $50k I would have bought Z06. For $100K I would have bought Ruf 3400S without a doubt, or Esprit.
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
For $50k I would have bought Z06. For $100K I would have bought Ruf 3400S without a doubt, or Esprit.
i already have Z06 :)
 
Don't think so.... Z06 isn't the besty car for me....
cuz its ... AMERICAN.. lol :P
 
heh, what a ****.

saying the Z06 sucks is like saying the AE86 is a crappy drifter.

my Z06 handles better and is faster than my NSX-R, Z06 be tuned about 160hp more, though, the NSX can't be tuned that high (560hp, NSX be 410).
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic


Is it not better than the NSX and Supra?
well depends on what you want this cars for. Supra and NSX handles better, Z06 handles ****y on high speed turns. It just slams onto the wall, even tho ive been practicing with it alot. But if you want it for speed, its good enough, but still i am not sure if it can run 253.8 mph :) like my supra does
 
Back