Got a drivehub for xmas but ive yet to been able to get it to work. (Clubsport wheel base V2)

• Thread starter Nexxus88
  • 10 comments
Canada
Canada
The documentation on it has been extremely sparse, I have the box plugged into the PS and my Clubsport WB V2 plugged into the "controller port" I think these are all I had to plug in according to the documentation I saw. But I try booting the wheel and system up as it says (if I recall correctly it was start wheel, then start PS4.) But the wheel doesn't work on the menu (PS or GT Sports) or on the track itself.

I dunno what mode the wheel should be in, or if it matters or what else i could be doing wrong.

Wheel can be in PC mode and then you must turn on fanaled mode on drivehub (or something like that)
Also make sure to update drivehub to its latest firmware (beta) and turn on racing mode.

DS4 goes in the port next to the power cord. Wheel usb goes next to where the DS4 is plugged in.

Is this specific to the Clubsport wheel base?

I found their little utility that tells you were to plug things in but it only said the box and wheel needed to be plugged in.

Wheel can be in PC mode and then you must turn on fanaled mode on drivehub (or something like that)
Also make sure to update drivehub to its latest firmware (beta) and turn on racing mode.

It displayed FANATEC on the LED display when i had the wheel in but will check out the firmware, what is Racing mode?

Is this specific to the Clubsport wheel base?

I found their little utility that tells you were to plug things in but it only said the box and wheel needed to be plugged in.
Goes for anything used on the Drivehub. It needs the console controller plugged in to the controller port in order for wheels/accessories to be properly recognized by the console.

Goes for anything used on the Drivehub. It needs the console controller plugged in to the controller port in order for wheels/accessories to be properly recognized by the console.
Okay, I should have less issues now, now that im looking at the pdf and not their sheet that says go to this URL with super vague directions on it. I should be ok.

I have the box plugged into the PS and my Clubsport WB V2 plugged into the "controller port"...

The wheel needs to be plugged into the "Wheel/Controller" port, & the DS4 needs to be plugged into the "Controller" port using the original PS4 cable.

The documentation on it has been extremely sparse, I have the box plugged into the PS and my Clubsport WB V2 plugged into the "controller port" I think these are all I had to plug in according to the documentation I saw. But I try booting the wheel and system up as it says (if I recall correctly it was start wheel, then start PS4.) But the wheel doesn't work on the menu (PS or GT Sports) or on the track itself.

I dunno what mode the wheel should be in, or if it matters or what else i could be doing wrong.

1 Read the manual
2. Follow the manual

Why you stick your wheel into controller-slot while the manual say stick your wheel into the wheel-slot? :lol:
Dont sleep on your mobile phone, it damages your brain.

Attachments

• drivehub_user_manual_rc_2.0.0.pdf
    801.4 KB · Views: 19
  • cmupdatetool.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
1 Read the manual
2. Follow the manual

Why you stick your wheel into controller-slot while the manual say stick your wheel into the wheel-slot? :lol:
Dont sleep on your mobile phone, it damages your brain.

There was quite literally 0 documentation with the drivehub other than telling me to go to drivehubnow.com

And in under support/ How to connect to your ps4 it LITERALLY tells me to do exactly that...

MnkCaVX

Back