Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
Just bought a used PS4 Pro and had to make a new PSN because I didn’t know the password and didn’t have the old email address linked to it to do the “I forgot my password” thing.

magic_town2

Soda_can_dan is my user name. I usually race on project cars 2, & NASCAR heat 3. I do have assetto corsa but there really isn't entertainment value to it like pc2 or even the over anticipated Gran Turismo sport. I've found a lot of divas in it where if you aren't in the top 10% of the best, you have no place in the room. How soon they forget, they were once new to it too.

I am "in a straight line" for platinum on WRC5, also about to end my adventure in Dirt4 (great one for 25 Bucks), touching from time to time GTS, Payback, ProjectCars, DriveClub and others....I am also testing VRally4 and DirtRally2 on PC....as you can see, casual, nothing serious!

xplaur

Last edited:
Quick question! Apparently changing your PSN nick is becoming a possible? When I finally do buy the PS4 for a whopping five er so titles I am interested in, when I change nick would that just reflect on my PS3..?

I am fed up of nicks! I want this one across everything! Was a bit ashamed of putting my name in consoles but not no more! Did my emails now need nick!

Console peasant for liiiife =}

20190410_221512.jpg

Whew I've had this super cringe name since I was 13. So glad I can change it. My new one is JoshsoJB.

GSRT_MiraiNG
GSRT (My Team/League Name, GoodSmile Racing Team)
Mirai (Because I like Japanese stuff)
NG (To represent Gran Turismo being the beginning of the Next Generation)

Jaegergaf - PSN [PS4]

I will be playing;

Apex Legends
Borderlands 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Street Fighter V
Dragon Ball FighterZ

I never bothered to buy ps4.. For ps3 I have account from this year nostradavor2 but basically I played only gt5 and 6..
Offtopic is there still some racing games that have online on ps3? Im bored.. It doesn't even have to be good game.. Or should I buy cheap Xbox from my neighbor :(

I finally got rid of the numbers after name but I exchanged them for the dread TTV. DesertPenguinTTV is better than DesertPenguin09. I thought about DesertPenguin_ as well but I'm gonna start streaming more often so might as well advertise for it

Main is disco_potato
the other, rarely used, is GTP_Nismo

Mainly play destiny 2, monster hunter, division, GT:S.

Hi, I am SDSPOWER01

Games I play on my PS4 PRO are:

• Gran Turismo Sport
  • F1 2019
  • Dirt Rally 2.0
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
  • Battlefield V

ImMano99
or hackingbabe

You might say wth? I just have that second account for fun. I don't say I'm the best but I qualify myself quite good in FPS games such as Call of and BF so I just enjoy being called a hacker + a girl just to make those tryhards go crazy

Hello everyone, my ID in GTplanet is Dogflute and in PSN it is the same Dogflute.
My favorite games are mostly driving and simulation games.
GTSport
Dirt 2 and 4
CREW 2
WERCKFEST
DAKAR 18
and everything that has wheels and can move and run

Very unfortunate that this thread is no longer alive as I see a lot of new members asking about new friends to play with or compare times to. Including myself.

Could we not make a new PDF file more updated on members sharing their PSN's?

Thanks to the Admins, you can now add your Playstation Username under your profile. By popular demand, I will keep the list updated for your convenience.

To help manage the list, I have resorted to an external program to help sort and keep track of user names and will update the list and re-upload a new PDF document on each update.

I added two lists, one is sorted by the GTPlanet username, and the second list is sorted by the PSN username.

You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view the document.

Back