Got a PS3 or PS4? Care to share your username?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Pako, Dec 8, 2006.

1. magic_town

magic_town Premium

Just bought a used PS4 Pro and had to make a new PSN because I didn’t know the password and didn’t have the old email address linked to it to do the “I forgot my password” thing.

magic_town2

2. JoeDaSnow

JoeDaSnow

The name's JoeDaSnow. I also use this username on websites such as Dailymotion, Reddit, Twitch and Youtube.

3. CountessGardy

CountessGardy

CountessGardy, same as here

4. Soda can dan

Soda can dan

Soda_can_dan is my user name. I usually race on project cars 2, & NASCAR heat 3. I do have assetto corsa but there really isn't entertainment value to it like pc2 or even the over anticipated Gran Turismo sport. I've found a lot of divas in it where if you aren't in the top 10% of the best, you have no place in the room. How soon they forget, they were once new to it too.

5. TTM

TTM

Koifishy01

6. AfaridRacer

AfaridRacer (Banned)

PS4- AfraidRacer(PS+)
    Game List
    Driveclub
    GTS
    The Crew 2
    BrawlHalla
    Dreadnought
    Warface

7. CountessGardy

CountessGardy

CountessGardy, same as here

8. xplaur

xplaur

I am "in a straight line" for platinum on WRC5, also about to end my adventure in Dirt4 (great one for 25 Bucks), touching from time to time GTS, Payback, ProjectCars, DriveClub and others....I am also testing VRally4 and DirtRally2 on PC....as you can see, casual, nothing serious!

xplaur

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  9. mistamontiel

mistamontiel

Quick question! Apparently changing your PSN nick is becoming a possible? When I finally do buy the PS4 for a whopping five er so titles I am interested in, when I change nick would that just reflect on my PS3..?

I am fed up of nicks! I want this one across everything! Was a bit ashamed of putting my name in consoles but not no more! Did my emails now need nick!

Console peasant for liiiife =}

10. JTB10000

JTB10000

20190410_221512.jpg
    Whew I've had this super cringe name since I was 13. So glad I can change it. My new one is JoshsoJB.

11. HERE4BEER3

HERE4BEER3

HEHE, I don't think it was you since it seems it was spelt different but I raced against someone with an near identical username and he finished last and I thought "No your not"

12. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

My PSN is DanPrez, feel free to add! Playing GT Sport and like to share some Scapes pics.

13. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

And me