Got a room open? Post it here!

• Thread starter Maccer_42
  • 145 comments
United Kingdom
England
The idea for this thead is to make it easier for people to find properly run and well hosted drag rooms. I've seen a few people in this subforum say when ever they open a room no one joins it. Or people just have a hard time trying to find a decent drag room ( I know I sure do so if this thread works as planed it will help me out, and hopefully help out some other people too.

I'm not sure if this kind of thread has been tryed before here, I know people occasionally post threads saying they have a room but I think it would good if there was one thread people could check to see if anyones online.

If you wish to post your room in this thread try and describe what it's for, for example using this format (open to change or adjustment)

• Room Number -
• Host Country - USA, UK, AUS, Etc. (state this so people know if they are likely to lag)
• Fixed Host - Yes/No
• Room Duration - Example, 3pm GMT to 5pm GMT
• Room Type/Track - 1/4mile Indy, 3k SSRX, Tunnel Etc.
• PP/HP limit -
• Room Theme - JDM, Muscle, FF, Etc.

Confused about time zone differances? Convert them here! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=1
Or here! http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Hopefully this thread takes off and gets used, if not just let drift into the back pages of the subforum to never be seen again. :lol:

Last edited:
Actually I think this is the first thread of this kind here, as far as my bad memory recalls. Great idea, maybe also state the hours the room is open too.

Actually I think this is the first thread of this kind here, as far as my bad memory recalls. Great idea, maybe also state the hours the room is open too.

Thanks, hopefully others will see this as being usefull and it will get used. Added room duration to the list. Of course if people dont want to state all the things about their room they can just list the room number if they wish, but the more you describe it the less issues there should be when people join as they know what to expect so you shouldn,t have to worrie about people asking to race GT-R's in a Honda FF for exapmle.

Sounds like a good idea to be honest. Will look forward on using this tool for better times online. Good one Maccer.

c-losk
Sounds like a good idea to be honest. Will look forward on using this tool for better times online. Good one Maccer.

I agree. Sometimes i try to make a cops room or cruise room and noone joins.

Good Idea. 👍👍 As long as no one creates any new threads about a room being open we all could refer to this one and see any rooms. Maybe if its sucessful enough it might get stickied.

Last edited:
All these "good idea" praises and even made into a sticky... but no one's used it yet... Hahaha. I really dig the idea. Hopefully people will use it. I usually just look for rooms instead of making my own.

viperbeatsvette
I used to do this too. But I'd always have a go at the host for not keeping a room controlled :lol:

I hear you. Luckily I have a lot of really cool friends that know how to host a room. If they up and disappear I'll start hosting.

• Room Number - 1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 4257 - 7325
• Host Country - USA
• Fixed Host - Yes
• Room Duration - 1:40 - When im tired :)
• Room Type/Track - 1/4mile Indy
• PP/HP limit - 1035 HP
• Room Theme - Any
ROOM NAME : PRO DRAG 1/4 [GTP]
Come on in :)

All these "good idea" praises and even made into a sticky... but no one's used it yet... Hahaha. I really dig the idea. Hopefully people will use it. I usually just look for rooms instead of making my own.

I used it in my reply. Once the room ended i erased the info because I didnt want anyone looking for a room that wasant there.

r4a2g0
I used it in my reply. Once the room ended i erased the info because I didnt want anyone looking for a room that wasant there.

I figured that this was what people were doing... but it still made me laugh that there weren't any visible room posts.

for the sake of internationals and simplicity in conversions could we say all times in GMT:0+? we all know what time zone we are + or - of that.

viperbeatsvette
for the sake of internationals and simplicity in conversions could we say all times in GMT:0+? we all know what time zone we are + or - of that.

What about those who don't know their GM time.. >.>

Back