Got a room open? Post it here!

• Thread starter Maccer_42
  • 145 comments
dr_slump
Are you actually new to 3k drag racing? I think I've never seen you before.

Yeah well Im new to 3K tuning but mostly indulge in 1K drag racing, I have dragged vs Suraj1995 before and still do sometimes

He is fast!!

Last edited:
Yeah well Im new to 3K tuning but mostly indulge in 1K drag racing, I have dragged vs Suraj1995 before and still do sometimes

He is fast!!
Yeah, he's a good mate. He was even a teammate back in the team pedobear days..... :dopey:

dr_slump
Yeah, he's a good mate. He was even a teammate back in the team pedobear days..... :dopey:

Pedobear? Nice name...

And yeah we were dragging on Top Gear Test Track (my favourite track besides Route X) in ZZIIs

I normally beat most ZZIIs except pro tuned ones like his, he went past me like I was stationary! :crazy:

Maybe now have a drag race again? :sly:
Nah, I already asked him if he retuned it, he didn't. I know how fast it is.

Or do you mean a drag race with you? Sure, send me a fr if you can (list is usually full though).

dr_slump
Nah, I already asked him if he retuned it, he didn't. I know how fast it is.

Or do you mean a drag race with you? Sure, send me a fr if you can (list is usually full though).

Ok and Me? You must be joking?!?! You'll leave me for dust!! I only just started!!

But which account shall I add? The normal or the GTP one?

Ok and Me? You must be joking?!?! You'll leave me for dust!! I only just started!!

But which account shall I add? The normal or the GTP one?
the_dr_slump; my main acc :)

If the list is full then I'll add you later.

Autobahn room at SSR7 open. Left lane for speeding, right lane for cruising and middle lane for overtaking. Mics are allowed. 1472 6118 3787 3245 4249

alexlam24
Autobahn room at SSR7 open. Left lane for speeding, right lane for cruising and middle lane for overtaking. Mics are allowed. 1472 6118 3787 3245 4249

as stated before these are for drag racing rooms.

I'm made a room for a drag team i made called Elite Dragsters, I'm looking for people who aren't in a drag team and are willing to join. Also people who drag race a lot in GT5.
Room name - EliteDragsters Tryout
Room number - 1472-6118-3830-2743-9238
Course - Road Course Indy
Fixed host - yes
Length - 30 mins to 2 hours

Heres a huge bump for this forgotten thread.

Last edited:
I have a BMW drag room open if anyone would like to join.
1472-6399-8580-0417-6458

Back