Got a zero mile VW Nardo? Let's talk.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeekCred
  • 6 comments
  • 443 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
254
Messages
GeekCred
I'm really curious if anyone has one, I know you're out there.:D Willing to trade for anything in my garage (almost all zero mile). I also have tickets to trade. Thanks.
 
I have one :)

Looking for 0 mile LM/Race Cars.

Can send at reset.
 
Name your price :)
 
Pescarolo '03 or '05 with 0 mile??

Name me a few if you don't have them.
 
I'll send them both to you tonight :) Please send the car to PSN: GeekCred
Let me know where you want your cars. I'll send about an hr after the reset. Thanks!
 
I'll send them both to you tonight :) Please send the car to PSN: GeekCred
Let me know where you want your cars. Thanks!

You don't have to give me both of them mate. Well, not unless you want to ;)

PM incoming.
 
Bonus car for the quick response;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back