got all golds in special license except for tokyo in the ferrari???

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwilliams1985
  • 8 comments
  • 1,285 views
Messages
323
England
Liverpool
Messages
dwilliams1985
How the hell do you catch them in this car, handles like crap??:crazy:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't talk bad about the P4...lol
 
I disagree with this guy, I found that if you ninja down the outside on T1 you can pass the P4 and carry a lot more speed through to T2 and T3. Then you can overtake the next car outside the apex of T3 as he taps the brakes. My gold lap was done and dusted before the run down to the last hairpin.
 
I got the final car(GT40 MK4?) into the hairpin. You can get by the Gulf Oil GT40 at least by Turn 1, if not the other P4. Most of the race for me was spent running down the top 3 cars(C2 Vette, MKIV, and XJ13)
 
IMO once you get head around it this gold is not so bad.

Start; stay left, brake, and turn in when your front tyre touches the rumble strip. You are 5th after exiting turn 1. You can catch 4th quite easily in the long right hander, then go into 4th before the left hander. (Note: I have managed 4th by turn 2 but 3rd place got too far away to catch). Slipstream 3rd and take him before the right hander after the kink. Now just close the gap on the leaders and chill, then take 1st and 2nd together in the final hander.

Brake only when in a straight line, and careful with the throttle on the turns.

HTH
 
I only got up to 5th whenever I tried this and I didn't catch 4th till the downhill section after split 2. I passed 4th-1st all within a span of 10 seconds.
 
Gotta get past the Chapparrall or close to it in turn 1 to pass in turn 2. It is possible. It gave me the most trouble in the Super License.
 
Back