Got an early copy of the game

• Thread starter Gran7early
  • 44 comments
Update on engine swaps: I’m still not seeing engine swaps for other model cars. I tried the same Volkswagen as in the previews and no option at all. I’m thinking that if there are engine swaps then the engine is going to be given in the giveaways that are enabled at certain points in the game and if you win an engine it will say it’s for a specific car. So gran turismo will probably curate engine swaps.

So I tried on a car. Went back to stock wheels and pp went down. Then went aftermarket wide and it stayed the same but increasing the offset did make my pp go up.
Great, thanks a lot for checking!

Great! All I want to know is how (if at all) the physics and FFB have improved. Thanks!
There are now many video reviews posted on youtube talking about the new physics model. As with any GT title some will love it and others will hate it. It looks good but I will have to wait until tomorrow night 11pm to try it out.

I just went to Walmart and got myself an early copy.
For those wanting elaboration... I decided to get a PS4 disc copy and I'll pay for the upgrade to ps5 ( I have both consoles). I went to walmart.com to preorder a copy to be mailed but one of the locations said instore pickup available! I ordered it, went over and the instore pickup said they couldn't find it, so I walked back to the electronics department, told them that it was there in stock and they went back to the stock room and got it for me. Done.

Last edited:
I have just got my copy today and am in the process of installing it . I have a question is anyone out there playing it offline or online and is it being blocked somehow or are accounts being blocked ? , to stop people playing it before official release , as I don’t want to run into any issues.

I have just got my copy today and am in the process of installing it . I have a question is anyone out there playing it offline or online and is it being blocked somehow or are accounts being blocked ? , to stop people playing it before official release , as I don’t want to run into any issues.
No blocks offline. I haven’t played online as I figure not that many people have the game.

Back