***GOT IT***Sunlight Yellow Spoon EK Civic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rx2_freak
  • 6 comments
  • 608 views
Messages
92
Australia
melbourne
Messages
Rx2_freak
Big thanks to chevy_freak for sending it to me for nothing.
 
Last edited:
I think I have 3 . I love that little car. I will send you one for free just add me on psn MrFitswell
Will be after work , So tomorrow if you can wait
 
buddy invite sent.

Let me know if you want anything in return
 
Im good on stuff, but thanks for the offer . Glad to help you out. I just look in my garage on my link. I have four, So I wont miss one
 
My brother is going to accept you and send the car for me
 
Sick as, just got it.

As i said if you need anything in the future let me know
 
Glad to help out , enjoy it . One of my favorites in the game
 
Back