got lots of cars let me know what need sure i can get it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devil-TazZ
  • 9 comments
  • 692 views
Messages
9
Messages
z-Devil-TazZ-x
got lots of cars let me know what need sure i can get it. if not i sure my mate will have what you need thanks
 
You have the Formula Gran Turismo or X1? I will trade anything for those
 
I want a nissan R92CP '92, ill give you my Peugeot 905 Le Mans '92
 
You have the Formula Gran Turismo or X1? I will trade anything for those

I second that LOL. So if you have 2 just laying around...
 
got a ferrari F10 and looking for R10 tdi 908 or 787b
 
I got a lexus lfa and want a fully tuned f40
 
Since it is obtainable through the birthday glitch
 
I'm looking for a Jaguar XJR-9 without any additional tuning or added parts.
 
Last edited:
Please can you get me the F10 (#8) or F2007 (#6, dark red)
big thanks
 
Can you get me a 1990 Nissan Primera?
 
Back