Sidstyler Messages 304 Messages Sidstyler Dec 3, 2010 #1 Often when i go in the used car lot to check the new old cars I say to myself. "Who is Justin?" Then I realize my fault. Is this only my problem?
Often when i go in the used car lot to check the new old cars I say to myself. "Who is Justin?" Then I realize my fault. Is this only my problem?
TheDrummingKING Messages 1,678 Canada Messages TheDrummingKING Dec 3, 2010 #3 Sidstyler Often when i go in the used car lot to check the new old cars I say to myself. "Who is Justin?" Then I realize my fault. Is this only my problem? Click to expand... djroetz I dont get the question. Please elaborate.. Click to expand... Same here..
Sidstyler Often when i go in the used car lot to check the new old cars I say to myself. "Who is Justin?" Then I realize my fault. Is this only my problem? Click to expand... djroetz I dont get the question. Please elaborate.. Click to expand... Same here..
T tecknical Messages 451 Messages tecknical Messages goodspellar69 Dec 3, 2010 #5 you know how it says Just In? for the used cars? He thinks it says justin. i thought that too at first
you know how it says Just In? for the used cars? He thinks it says justin. i thought that too at first
gambleboyen Messages 1,796 Messages Gambleboyen Dec 3, 2010 #6 The reviewer at gamespot thought so as well in his 1 hour demo of the game
E38 Messages 190 Messages GashlycrumbNZL Dec 4, 2010 #7 Where does it say "Just in"? My used car lot has "New" flashing next to the new arrivals.
Acheron79 Messages 1,324 Messages MarcTheMunky Messages Intrepid828 Dec 4, 2010 #8 In my dealership, it doesnt say "just in" or "new". It says overpriced lol