GPR's Gallery - CRF Set 3 - Nissan Collection

• Thread starter GPR
  • 209 comments
Love your latest works (as usual). The Nascar shots are superb, the MP4 at Goodwood looks awesome, love the lighting. The One-77 looks amazing, love the lines and toning. Really like the sense of action in the R8 photo and the calm mood in the DP-100 shot.

From the last 3 photos, #1 is great, the panning mode suits very well. #2, the toning and composition is very good. #3, everything is just right, composition, toning and lighting is perfect. 👍

Thanks very much Nicolas. Your appreciation of each piece is great to hear mate. Also nice to hear my latest entry is perfect. :) Hoping for a win. ( Don't we all. ;) ) Cheers for the comments. 👍

Jesus, are they real :drool:?

Thanks man, :D Real is my aim most of the time. 👍

George - your photos are amazing. I cant say nothing wrong about then but sorry there is one think what you have to make better - please make more...please.

Cheers diobel, glad you like them. And yes I would like to post more often, I just don't have a lot of time for editing lately. Plus when I edit it does take some time to get things to look this way. ;) So I'm more on the side of quality vs quantity.

But I'll have a few new shots in the next couple of days. 👍

Thanks for the comments fellas. :cheers:

Last edited:
Number one!!!

14977774120_7148c1d1dd_z.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Wow, amazing photos!!!

Thanks mate. :D :cheers:

Brilliant stuff GPR, simply brilliant. And that Fairlady... I'm in love with it :drool:

Cheers man, yeah the Fairlady is quite a photogenic I car find. ;) I apprecaite the comment. 👍

Is there even a word to describe how good your shoots are @GPR??

I like this shoot the best :drool:
15340193182_4dc5c62f64_b.jpg

Thanks for visiting my gallery.

Sounds like there isn't a word. ;) Thanks for the great comment. :cheers:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: - 1,4,5,6,7,8 - what a quality - so clean and fast(speed on photos) LOVE IT!!MASTER:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you diobel. I try my best. 👍 :)

Last edited:
@GPR, so much respect for the last shot in that set! It's perfect in every sense!
Also, thanks for the feedback on my latest set, much appreciated!

That latest CRF set... :drool: I especially love the very last shot, but they're all downright epic! And to think these are extras/leftovers...they could very well win any PMC! :bowdown:

@GPR, so much respect for the last shot in that set! It's perfect in every sense!
Also, thanks for the feedback on my latest set, much appreciated!

Thanks man, :) Also my pleasure, in regards to the feedback. 👍

God damn it....you have reached a completely different level!!!

I reserve this Gif for those special moments...

Ukh_ty.gif

Lol. :lol: Eh, I don't think I've really gone to a new level, but very glad you think so Lee. :D :cheers:

That latest CRF set... :drool: I especially love the very last shot, but they're all downright epic! And to think these are extras/leftovers...they could very well win any PMC! :bowdown:

Yeah the last shot was my other entry contender I did both shots up and chose at the very end. Seems like based on comments it would have done just as well as what I did go with. :D Glad you liked the set, sure these may be extras and such but I wouldn't post them if I didn't think they were good too. ;) :cheers:

Incredibly well-edited set of photos, George. My personal favourites are shots #1, #5, #6, #7 and #8. 👍

Awesome set George! All killer no filler!!!

I particularly love shot 5...love the panning and what you've done with it!!:bowdown: Very F1-style photography!!! Just sublime!! And the subtle body-roll in #4....blimey!!!:drool:

Incredibly well-edited set of photos, George. My personal favourites are shots #1, #5, #6, #7 and #8. 👍

Glad you think so. :) Great to see you leaving a few comments again Nenad, really appreciate it. Cheers. :cheers:

Awesome set George! All killer no filler!!!

I particularly love shot 5...love the panning and what you've done with it!!:bowdown: Very F1-style photography!!! Just sublime!! And the subtle body-roll in #4....blimey!!!:drool:

Thanks Eric, really get some nice speed in the photo from pan mode 1. It's all about the angle though to keep the car in focus. Really would be nice to have some lower shutter speed options, that would really make things interesting in the other pan modes. ;) Appreciate the comment. 👍

@GPR I'm always roaming around; really felt the need to tell you what I think about your latest shots, though. Don't even think that something goes unnoticed. ;)

Brilliant work as always George :)
"Insomniacs Playground" is really awesome, the sense of speed and the composition using the building lights is just perfect. Love the mood of "Autumnal Harmony", gret idea, perfect realisation 👍 I like a lot the warm toning of "El monstruo de la Sierra" (nice title also ;) ).
Love all the shots of your CRF with the GTR. Angle sense of speed and lightning are excellent in the first shot, the vertical one is splendid, realistic rendering, great composition and even a nice bokeh with some beautiful tones :) And the last has an impressive composition using the shadows 👍
I guess you like this Fairlady, you often use it if i'm not wrong :) And that's a good thing, we have three shots, very different from each other, all very realistic. I've gor a little personnal preference for the first one :)
And the last two shots are also excellent, close to the one you've choosen for the comp' in term of quality, the choice should have not been easy :)
Great work George, alxways a true pleasure to come here :)

Happy having stumbled in your gallery. Great showroom of excellent automobile photography. Respect for your stunning results out of the "GAME". Found inspiration galore for my own point of view. Looking forward to future posts ad comps.

And just as i though i was improving, i visit your gallery and remind myself that i still suck. Masterful imagery in this gallery!!!

Back