GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
I've seen your work from afar, but these are life changing. I'm blown away, by your gallery, and of all things, Corvette taillights!:bowdown:

Uncompromisingly Delicious!

Black Beauty: :drool:👍

Thanks Justin. :D 👍

Your entries are amazing, but, could you only display your photos in your gallery and not in the photomode competitions, please? Just to make it easier for the competitors. :sly:

:lol: Sorry mate, I just can't help myself. Got give everyone something to aim for though, right? To be honest I do get it pretty wrong sometimes and barely get any votes. :dunce:

Thanks for the awesome comment. :cheers: I do hope I don't put people off entering though. To be fair Moglet is the current 2.0 king I believe, so it would be much harder is he was entering again. ;)

Wow. I'm just...amazed and stunned at how subtle you can make every photo of yours look so damn amazing. Just...really, I'm left speechless. :drool:

Thank you very much Jaden, a comment like that is very very much appreciated especially from you. Glad you enjoy what you see. :cheers:

I've seen your work from afar, but these are life changing. I'm blown away, by your gallery, and of all things, Corvette taillights!:bowdown:

Uncompromisingly Delicious!

Woah, life changing huh. Gees, thanks a lot for the awesome comment Gary. Really appreciate it. 👍 👍

People look at me funny when I walk through these halls - just cos I bring my note pad and drawing book!!! It's like doing another art degree in here!!
I wish my cuttingroom floor was like yours:lol:👍

People look at me funny when I walk through these halls - just cos I bring my note pad and drawing book!!! It's like doing another art degree in here!!
I wish my cuttingroom floor was like yours:lol:👍

:lol: Well I hope you take some valuable knowledge away from your visits. ;) Thanks very much for the awesome comment Eric, I'm glad I help inspire you. :cheers:

Went through a few pages....great shots as usual with your typical style 👍

Thanks mate, I really appreciate you taking some time to look over some of my last few posts and that you like what you've seen. 👍 Hope you have a desire to frequent the galleries more often now. Your work is always stuff I enjoy too. :cheers:

Yet more comp entries...

I did pretty poorly with my 3.0 effort, just didn't have the time to really go all out on it. But it's ok. But I'm pretty pleased with my 2.0 shots. :) Hope you guys enjoy!

3.0 Wk 12

M Power

2.0 Wk 132

Fire Starter

2.0 Wk 133

Passion di Italia

Congrats with another 2.0 win, George! :cheers:
That Lambo shot is gorgeous! :drool:👍

Fantastic photos, George. I'm really liking the tones and the depth of field in the second shot, which makes it my personal favourite. :) 👍

Fantastic works of art George!

The subtle 'dirt' on the car in M Power really adds to the realism of the shot. 👍

Beautiful use of aspect ratio, focal length and tones in Fire Starter fill the brief perfectly. :)

You totally nailed the retro tones in Passion de Italia - Bellissimo! :drool:

Ooooh, photo with Lambo very beautiful, George!
And previous photos just amazing!
Stunning work! :drool:

Thanks very much Arthur, glad you like my shots and I apprecaite the support. :) :cheers:

Congrats with another 2.0 win, George! :cheers:
That Lambo shot is gorgeous! :drool:👍

Thank you Justin, was a close poll in the end. :crazy: Also glad you like my shot even though I didn't get your vote. ;)

Fantastic photos, George. I'm really liking the tones and the depth of field in the second shot, which makes it my personal favourite. :) 👍

Cheers Nenad for your constant support and appreciation. The Lambo shot is certainly well liked and for those reasons you mention I would assume. I was very happy with the toning, it really came together quite well. :) 👍

Brilliant work on your Murcielago pic! Colors and toning are really nice 👍

Thanks very much Qnrad. :) 👍

Fantastic works of art George!

The subtle 'dirt' on the car in M Power really adds to the realism of the shot. 👍

Beautiful use of aspect ratio, focal length and tones in Fire Starter fill the brief perfectly. :)

You totally nailed the retro tones in Passion de Italia - Bellissimo! :drool:

Many thanks Nathan, happy M Power got a mention as I felt like it was a bit of a let down. Contrasting to that Fire Starter seems to be the winner of the bunch. But I'm also happy you like the retro tones in the Alfa shot, I thought I got the feel I was after pretty well. 👍 👍 :)

Haaaa... the photo of lambo... mmm don't need words. :drool::drool::drool:

:D thanks ShadowPeter, I really apprciate the comment. Glad you like it so much, I'll have to try and keep that level of shot going if I can. ;) :cheers:

One of my favourite galleries on GTP.

Aww gees, I'm honoured that my gallery is one your favs mate. As yours is one of mine also. ;) Means a great deal, as to me you sure a have a good eye and talent in creative realms. 👍 :cheers:

Thanks again everyone for the awesome comments. :D

I'll be posting a new CRF set pretty soon so stay tuned. ;)

Well here's another Cutting Room Floor set. I felt like I had a ton of shots I liked from my shoot for wk130 of the 2.0 comp. I was really liking the 25% weather setting I had which seem to produce some realistic liighting and tones and in the end the shot I went with didn't do that well so perhaps I should have gone with another.

Anyway here's a selection of shots I thought were nice but didn't end up going with. I hope you find them Amuse-ing. :sly: Bad joke, I know.

Cutting Room Floor Set 6

Lovely set once more with a beautiful general toning 👍
Very reallistic appearance on most of these shots, especially #2 & #6. Beautiful light in the fourth with a good use of soft diffusion on the edge of the car.I also love the kind of composition you've used in the last one. Nice bokeh on the Fifth. But my fav' is with no doubt the #7 👍 Superb angle, very reallistic appearance, nice light and I like very much the granularity of the track.
Good work as usual George.

Lovely set once more with a beautiful general toning 👍
Very reallistic appearance on most of these shots, especially #2 & #6. Beautiful light in the fourth with a good use of soft diffusion on the edge of the car.I also love the kind of composition you've used in the last one. Nice bokeh on the Fifth. But my fav' is with no doubt the #7 👍 Superb angle, very reallistic appearance, nice light and I like very much the granularity of the track.
Good work as usual George.

Thanks very much Jeremy, :) Good to hear what elements you like in the shots, I appreciate the in depth comment. I thought shot 7 is a strong one too. ;) 👍

Stunning set, George. I'm in love with pictures #2 and #6 - the toning makes them stand out from the rest. Both contrast and lighting are looking good in each one of these shots, though. 👍

Great set as always. Love the realism and tones in every shot. You do contrast perfectly. 👍

Thanks Primus, I was hoping most of this set looked realistic. :) 👍

Stunning set, George. I'm in love with pictures #2 and #6 - the toning makes them stand out from the rest. Both contrast and lighting are looking good in each one of these shots, though. 👍

Why thank you Nenad, I think those 2 are probably the most realistic looking in the set I think and great choices. Always appreciate your visits and comments mate. :cheers:

Awesome Amuse pictures, George! I especially love the last one, the toning's the best in the entire set, albeit the set already has gorgeous tones, and the simplicity of it really makes it one of the prettiest Amuse 370Z shots I've seen ever. Great job.

Awesome set, George ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
My favorites are #2,3 and #4 , but all of them are AmusAmazing. Great work as always 👍👍👍

Awesome Amuse pictures, George! I especially love the last one, the toning's the best in the entire set, albeit the set already has gorgeous tones, and the simplicity of it really makes it one of the prettiest Amuse 370Z shots I've seen ever. Great job.

Thanks Jaden, the last one was more heavily filtered for a bit of difference, I like the simplicity of it too. Very happy you think it's one of the prettiest Amuse 370Z shots you ever seen. Awesome compliment. :D 👍

Awesome set, George ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
My favorites are #2,3 and #4 , but all of them are AmusAmazing. Great work as always 👍👍👍

Wow, thanks a million Ilya, glad you like them. :D I very much apprecaite the awesome comment, means a good deal coming from a highly respected quality photomoder. :cheers:

**** yes!
Those are some awesome awesome awesome shots!
It's unbelievable how you've managed to combine realism with such a distinct "un-boring" style and with just the overall quality of shooting and editing.
AWESOME.:drool:

Those are some awesome awesome awesome shots!
It's unbelievable how you've managed to combine realism with such a distinct "un-boring" style and with just the overall quality of shooting and editing.
AWESOME.:drool:

This sums up perfectly what I was thinking so I'll just quote it... oh I already did. ;)

Utterly brilliant George! :bowdown:

Back