GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
Nah, man, I actually think they're really good. Well the "yellowness" of the 3rd one makes it look kinda weird but overall it's a great set.👍👍👍

Brilliant work mate! Great set!👍

My favs would have to be the last 2 shots.
I prefer cooler tones in the S2000 shot compared to the warmer ones, and the last shot is just too epic!
The only thing that irked me was that there aren't any shadows underneath some of the pit crew... it kinda looks like they're floating in mid air!:lol:

Excellent work on this fourth part George. Love the pic of presentation, very well composed, edited, designed 👍
The "curvy sense of motion" of the first R35 TC shot is original and excellent ! I love the warm light of the third shot. The composition of the two following shots is just perfect and the last one is very original. And guess what ? I love the tonning of your shots ;)

Amazing work, George ! Latest pics are really nice. :drool::drool::drool: I like the warm tones and action feeling in some shots and I really like how you use panning mode 1. :cheers:

Huge thanks to everyone for all the great comments and support, i'm glad you liked them. :cheers: 👍

And now the finale. I'm pretty late with this, I was hoping to have it done and dusted before I got my hands on GT6 but alas time went so quick and I needed to find some time to edit this last set. Anyway enough babble, here is my final GT5 set, hope you guys enjoy it. :)

GT5 Farewell Set 4 - The Finale

I've not come here for a long time and I've missed this last and awesome set !
Superb work for your final set George !

Wonderful set, George. :drool::drool::drool: Great final of great gallery. See you soon in gt6 section :cheers:

Thank you very much Ilya, glad you think so. I don't feel it's my best work but I think it's decent enough to end my GT5 journey. I apprecaite the comment. :cheers:

Great set mate! Shots 4 and 5 are my favs.;)👍 Cant wait to see your GT6 galley.

Cheers mate, well the wait will be soon over. I should have a gallery going in the next few days. :) 👍

Very nice compositions in this set, toning and light are as usual great too. Love the last shot.

Thanks Nicolas, I like how the last one came out too. ;) 👍

I've not come here for a long time and I've missed this last and awesome set !
Superb work for your final set George !

Well thank you very much for commenting. Very happy you liked this last set. I hope I can do even better with GT6. ;) :cheers:

Well this marks the end of my GT5 gallery and I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who visited and commented on my works. Your feedback and well for the most part praise is very much appreciated and always will be.

It's been a interesting journey and I'd like to think I've gotten better as time has passed. So for me farewell GT5 and welcome GT6! I'll have my gallery going very soon. ;) Hope to see you guys there. :cheers:

Wow, I've been ignorant enough to leave the GT5 galleries behind and forget. :dunce: Well, I've found my way upon finding out, and I must say. The last shot is the best, the idea splitting between blue vs red was great. Especially how they meet in the middle with the 458 and the MP4-12C (considering they're both like close enemies). 👍

And also, the set on the previous page at Spa is just amazing... No questions asked. :bowdown:

GPR
Thanks Moglet, glad you like them and your awesome words are very much appreciated. 👍

And now for something a little bit different. Since I had so many shots I liked from my last set I decided to do something bit more interesting to a few and well as you'll see it's very much inspired by TRON.

Although this was not my intention when I did the shoot it just came to me afterwards while photoshopping. The style of the track and the car being such a futuristic and out there car made it kind of work I think.

Although I can think of one other car that would be possibly even better suited to this treatment (X210, preferably in black or carbon would look awesome.), but I do not have one as of yet. :indiff:

Anyway enough talk.

GT by Citroën Race Car - TRON Edition
At Special Stage Route 7

Click for larger images

Simply Stunning! :drool:

I was privileged to see some of the most inspiring, competition destroying, death-defying shots on Earth through you.

That said, even the life of the butterfly waxes, then wanes. This type of change will befall us all. Everyone.

You earned the right to hang your uniform from the rafters. We all should have such a distinguished fake automotive photography career here. (Laughing) You mean the world to our community. To me artistically.

George (If I may call you that), I wish you the best in the future. Stop by sometimes, and laugh at my pics, I would enjoy that immensely.

You have 'It'.

That undefinable something that separates you from the average talent. Sad to see it go. I guess I have to start hating on Natos' shots, because he is what I am not also. Among others.

Live Long, And Prosper, My Brother.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::)👍:gtpflag:

P.S. The photos are...(Sniffle)...Beautifully one of a kind. Final Bow Down...:bowdown:

Back