GP's GT5 Gallery [787B at night - March 29th]

• Thread starter Grand Prix
  • 839 comments
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Here is my new update, although I feel it doesn't live up to the 2nd one. I'll post it anyway though. Enjoy. 👍

The Black Bull - Part III

Black_Bull_1.jpg

Black_Bull_2.jpg

Black_Bull_5.jpg

Black_Bull_6.jpg

Black_Bull_7.jpg

Black_Bull_8.jpg

Black_Bull_9.jpg

You must love taking pics of the Black Bull to have three sets on it. It's a good thing as well as I love the pics you are taking with this car. 👍

You must love taking pics of the Black Bull to have three sets on it. It's a good thing as well as I love the pics you are taking with this car. 👍

Thanks. Yes I do, and I also have 4 different sets of the Miura in 3 different colours.
new5_muttley.gif

I really appreciate your comments guys. :D

:eek: Staggering ,love the Karussel(What ever they call)it shots ,the last one is magnificant as well .Beautifull Work.

Loving the widescreens on the last page there pal, great looking stuff! 👍

For some reason I always thought PD's lighting in the rear light housings of the Murcielagos was a bit weird. Might be just me though :D

:eek: Staggering ,love the Karussel(What ever they call)it shots ,the last one is magnificant as well .Beautifull Work.

Yep, Karussel is correct. :D Glad you liked them.

Last two are jaw-dropping. Very cool.

Thanks Fan of Ceilings. 👍 :D

Loving the widescreens on the last page there pal, great looking stuff! 👍

For some reason I always thought PD's lighting in the rear light housings of the Murcielagos was a bit weird. Might be just me though :D

Thanks Bram. 👍 The rear light housings are not as reflective I suppose. Didn't really notice though at first TBH. Still a fun car to drive and look at. :D

Nice pics 👍 they are all incredible and can't believe how good they look. My favorite pics would be the first and last pics of the Ford and the last pic of the Mercedes. 👍

Cheers Ashes and Dolp. 👍 I like the last Merc one as well. Instantly reminded me of photos of the Carrera Panamericana.

Shot some more of the GT40 Mark IV. I love this thing. Certainly one of the best looking racing cars ever made.

Ford_1.jpg

Ford_2.jpg

Ford_3.jpg

Ford_6.jpg

Ford_7.jpg

Ford_8.jpg

Ford_9.jpg

Ford_10.jpg

Ford_11.jpg

Ford_12.jpg

Ford_13.jpg

I did go a little crazy on some of them, :lol:

All of the shots are amazing, but that second to last Mark IV shot. :drool:

Fantastic shots, keep it up. 👍

Man, i can never get enough of watching these.👍
Especially the 300 SL and the Mark IV sets are brilliant.

Love the first Mercedes shot. Great job with the tones on the Mark IV set. Very well done.

All of the shots are amazing, but that second to last Mark IV shot. :drool:

Fantastic shots, keep it up. 👍

Man, i can never get enough of watching these.👍
Especially the 300 SL and the Mark IV sets are brilliant.

Awesome indeed Robber.. Great stuff as ever :bowdown:

Wow so many great comments! :bowdown: 👍 I greatly appreciate it. :D

You seem to have a talent for shooting classics! 👍 I really like your last set, the only thing I'd change would be the head on shots as the 'sparkles' from the lights are really distracting. Why PD included them in the game I will never know....

Thanks Moglet. It seems the lens flaring is a bit exaggerated in the game. Can be very annoying sometimes, although I kinda like the effect myself. Thanks for stopping by. 👍

The Blue Enzo

Scenery

Last edited:
those scenery shots are simply amazing. Love the steep bank picture alot. Especially because I stood there as kid :)

Also, the blue Enzo looks nice. I never thought to see a blue one and actually like it in the end. But you nailed it 👍

great last update GP! :bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back