• 52 comments

Grand Prix

The Nut Behind the Wheel
Premium
Canada
Vancouver, BC
GTP_Grand_Prix
Hello and welcome to GP's GT6 Photomode gallery! :cheers:

I'm going to start off this gallery with a bang by including three sets of photos. There are loads of new cars and tracks in this game, which should give me a quite a few car and track combinations to photoshoot a little later on, but for now, enjoy! I look forward to comments and criticisms. 👍

Ascari Track Day

Big Old Hudson at Big Willow

Stingray at Goodwood

Click to Enlarge​

Welcome back GP, or should I say the king of multi-car shots :sly:
Loving the Hudson shots the most.
Great set to start you off, looking forward for more updates 👍

Great to hear you set your foot on GT6 photo section as well.... loving the sense of motion, exposure work and the toning in the frame.

You have arrived!
fan.gif

Epic start Rob, first Dino shot and first and last two Corvette shots are my picks. 👍

A very excellent start. :D But then again, what else would I expect coming from you?

In the track day set I was thinking "Oh no, the Renault couldn't find a playmate," mainly because the RUF and the Ferrari shots were both two of the same car shots. But then it joined with the Lotus. And it seemed like the equivalent of the two weird kids befriending each other so they weren't loners anymore. :P A very great set though. 👍

Great to see you back GP, and what a nice start to your new gallery. I really like shots 1 & 3 from the Ascari ones. 1st & last from the Hudson shots and also the 2nd & last from the Vette set. Very nice clean editing on all of the them too. 👍 👍

Welcome back GP, or should I say the king of multi-car shots :sly:
Loving the Hudson shots the most.
Great set to start you off, looking forward for more updates 👍

Thank you. :cheers:

Awesome start to your GT6 gallery mate! Beautiful shots; love them all! I'll definitely be coming back for more.;)👍

Thanks, I will try not to let you down, 👍

Great to hear you set your foot on GT6 photo section as well.... loving the sense of motion, exposure work and the toning in the frame.

Glad you like them. 👍

Really nice pictures, soft and clean editing style, the Vette part is my fav, the cropped x2 size shots are really enjoyable.

Thanks for commenting, the Vette set happens to be my favorite as well. 👍

Very nice start for your gallery, some shots have a very realistic appearance especially the big old Hudson ones 👍

Seems like a few people like the Hudson ones... Interesting. :D Cheers.

Good work as always Rob.. 👍

Thanks Dan. 👍 We will have to do a "photoshoot" sometime, yes? :lol:
SVX
You have arrived!
fan.gif

Epic start Rob, first Dino shot and first and last two Corvette shots are my picks. 👍

Thank you Josh, glad you like them. :cheers:

Grand Prix starting a GT6 gallery = AWESOME

Lovely pics in your 3 sets. Especially the Hudson and Vette ones.

Coming from you that means quite a lot to me, :lol: Glad you like them. 👍

A very excellent start. :D But then again, what else would I expect coming from you?

In the track day set I was thinking "Oh no, the Renault couldn't find a playmate," mainly because the RUF and the Ferrari shots were both two of the same car shots. But then it joined with the Lotus. And it seemed like the equivalent of the two weird kids befriending each other so they weren't loners anymore. :P A very great set though. 👍

Hilarious insight, that gave me a good laugh, thanks for that. :lol: 👍

GPR
Great to see you back GP, and what a nice start to your new gallery. I really like shots 1 & 3 from the Ascari ones. 1st & last from the Hudson shots and also the 2nd & last from the Vette set. Very nice clean editing on all of the them too. 👍 👍

Well lookie here, another GT photomode giant visiting. :D Thank you very much for commenting. :cheers:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. :cheers:

Turbo Monster
("Turbo Lover" by Judas Priest)

Click to Enlarge

Back! Sorry about that, game disc stopped working a few months ago and didn't bother replacing it, partly because my racing buddies weren't playing it much anymore, and also because I lost interest in it myself.

It's nice to see PD have brought back some of the magic of GT3 with the Lotus 97T, those 80's turbo charged monster F1 replicas were my favorite part of that game. So when I saw that the 97T was available, I just had to get myself a new copy. :lol: Hope you enjoyed the photos. :cheers:

Simply awesome Rob. How do you even stop taking photos for a few months and get straight back into top of the world quality?

Excellent update. Some of these are really really nice, the comps and angles and editing. In particular I'm talking about shots 2,5,10,11 and 14 has great use of mode 1. :) 👍

But my top fav of all those is shot 2, looks so aggressive and action packed with the angle, blur and composition. 👍

El Diablo Rojo

Click to Enlarge

Extras

Click to Enlarge​

SVX
Simply awesome Rob. How do you even stop taking photos for a few months and get straight back into top of the world quality?

Thanks Josh. 👍 :cheers:

Wow, your works are truly breathtaking!!!

Good job on all accounts!!!

Please dont give up GT6... for us.

Oh don't worry, I'll be making an effort to take some shots in GT6 as long as everything is working, :lol: 👍 Thanks again.

Brilliant update! 👍

Thanks! 👍

My personal favourite has to be this shot, due to the composition.

Thanks mate, always good to hear from you. 👍

GPR
Excellent update. Some of these are really really nice, the comps and angles and editing. In particular I'm talking about shots 2,5,10,11 and 14 has great use of mode 1. :) 👍

But my top fav of all those is shot 2, looks so aggressive and action packed with the angle, blur and composition. 👍

Thanks very much for the feedback. 👍

McLaren F1 LM

Click to Enlarge
SVX
Masterous. :drool:

That yellow Ferrari... perfect, just perfect.

Very appropriatly a red bull name Diablo on a spanish circuit... !

Wonderful shots :drool: I really like the realism and the composition of your pictures. 👍
As everyone noticed yellow Ferrari is amazing :drool:

Top class gallery you have developed here, I am looking forward to more.

Great stuff in here!

GPR
3,5,6 of the Diablo are great. 👍 Also the first and third of the extras are very nice also. 👍

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, seems like a lot of people like the Ferrari 250 shot. 👍 I almost threw that one away before editing! :lol:

Back