Gr.3 Car Wet / Rain Condition

So you're an A+/S driver who can maximize performance of all cars? Then you should be able to answer your question yourself :dunce:
You're right. So we should all leave the forum and just bcz we're A+/S driver we don't share any information w/ each other. gr8

Admin can delete my post

It has nothing to do with driver ratings, gate keeping or anything.
Driving styles of players are vastly different and just because a lot of top players are fastest in car x that doesn't mean that you, me, or anyone else won't be able to be faster in another car that fits ones driving style much better. And unless you're one of the best players the difference in driving skills will always have a greater effect than any differences in BoP will.

But it seems redundant to even try to explain it when you're throwing around poop instantly :dunce:

Last edited:
Hey guys.
what Gr.3 car do you recommend for the High Speed Ring with BoP ON and Setup OFF?

Thx in advance
Is this for league, regular offline race etc...? Are there other parameters like no WRX , Asian or Euro only. Gas & tire settings
Pretty vague question to try and answer as everyone's skill is completely different & so are the cars.
Your rating doesn't mean crap since most people got theirs ported from Sport

Euro cars the Astons are good, Jag is fast too - I prefer the Bug, but if you have fuel settings the Bug eats way too much gas
Asian cars - Brz and Supra are solid picks
American I prefer the Vette

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with driver ratings, gate keeping or anything.
Driving styles of players are vastly different and just because a lot of top players are fastest in car x that doesn't mean that you, me, or anyone else won't be able to be faster in another car that fits ones driving style much better. And unless you're one of the best players the difference in driving skills will always have a greater effect than any differences in BoP will.

But it seems redundant to even try to explain it when you're throwing around poop instantly :dunce:
I don't know if you need some attention. But if you don't have nothing useful to say or add to this post, so just don't answer.
Topic title doesn't say YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THIS POST. As my Swiss teacher once told us:"Es gibt keine dummen Fragen. Nur dumme Antworte."
And that's my last answer to you.

Last edited:
Back