GR.A Daily race B.

• Thread starter Lebowski
  • 88 comments
Ok now we know some secret. PD internally use pen and paper to write down the events everyday and pass to somebody to input to the system. Today the hand writing is too ugly and the data entry person mis-read the letter “4” as “A”.

This is not a joke.

Kind of a wild guess, but:
I don’t think anybody types anything for the events. I’d say it’s probably coming from a CMS, and a Dropbox in a page that creates events. I think someone might have migrated options from a DEV environment to PROD before the time was right. Or even an auto event creator that got some extra options before its release.

Attachments

• 1993_Nissan_SkylineGTRGroupA1.jpg
    1993_Nissan_SkylineGTRGroupA1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 45
If the "two new tracks" mentioned in Car mag turn out to be new two rally tracks for Group A rally cars, I will laugh. And then I will cry.

Hey. In 2014 Super GT and DTM announced the creation of class 1 which would unify GT500 and DTM technical regulations allowing manufacturers to race in both series with a single specification of car. The unification of technical regulations is set for 2019.

So Super GT, formerly JGTC GT500. Great. Lets have BTCC, WTCC, WRTC aswell as WRC. Heck, why not throw in NASCAR and ETRC aswell. And while your at it PD, more LMP for 24hr Le Mans cars for WEC, ELMS and IMSA.

Also their is Pikes Peak, Time Attack, Time Trials. Time to bring all motorsports groups and series into the game. See how many their are. How about more open wheel or Indy car racing aswell. Oh dear! Look like PD have a lot to do. Better get a move on then PD :lol::lol::lol:

I think this is one of the beautys of having an always online game because when the developers put it in the game, it goes out to the world to see. So leaks like this are good to see for whats to come

Just because none of you guys have any group A's doesn't mean PD hasn't giving out group A cars to private testers.

it's fake man :D
Even if it wasn't fake and it was a glitch in the game, the Acura NSX should be the first car in PD's compiled code list that they've built over the course of making the games, so that would be the first car in their list that the game would bug out and default to in a situation like that.

2013 PD scanned the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM and Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car at L.M Gianetti. L.M Gianetti posted a Picture with the description "SCANSIONE PER GRAN TURISMO PS4" = "SCAN FOR GRAN TURISMO PS4"
polyphony-digital-ps4-lmgianiett-3.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/car-scan-at-l-m-gianetti.278458/

The Lancia is a Group A car. That would fit. The alfa can also be described as "group a" car in GT Sport
Well , we have a GTE car running up against GT3s , so i wouldn't be too surprised to see the Alfa ending up in Gr.A.

Back