-GR21's Forza 3 Gallery-

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 52 comments
United States
Midnight City
RetroGiant
TheRetroGiant
Figured I'd start me a little gallery here. The FM3 forums are just a mess, figured I'd get some old buddies here looking and its just a better atmostphere imo. Glad to be back.

FM3s photomode makes me yearn for GT5s for sure, its an improvement in some areas over FM2 but it still cant touch GT4s in some areas ;).

Now on to the photos.

6LjDM.png

aTcJO.png

t1ULF.png

YwwcC.png

2jgCG.png

7oTkn.png

FLeDb.png

qAf9C.png

gDkd6.png

VRgTu.png

fdzKa.png

NO4gY.png

8Bzxa.png

oNZgM.png

Gbx5y.png

Uw341.png

Last edited:
I remember your GT4 photo gallery back when I first joined, you were with of the best in the photomode comps. Good to see you got another gallery going.👍

I remember your GT4 photo gallery back when I first joined, you were with of the best in the photomode comps. Good to see you got another gallery going.👍
Thanks man I really appreciate it! Glad to be back.

Welcome back!! Nice set of pictures btw 👍
I have seen some FM3 photos are super-realistic without much post-processing, not sure why you say GT4 photomode is better, unless you mean stuff like interface and features.

In my opinion FM3's photomode is pages ahead of GT4's. The free moving camera is a good start....

Welcome back!! Nice set of pictures btw 👍
I have seen some FM3 photos are super-realistic without much post-processing, not sure why you say GT4 photomode is better, unless you mean stuff like interface and features.
Hey franz! Yea thats what I mean interface wise mainly. I love that GT4 used real camera settings, I thought GT4 did aperture and shutter speed better as well, and it let you take pictures from replay angles, that alone is my biggest gripe with FM3s mode. However, like Alex said the free moving camera is very nice to have among a few other things. So both have their plus and minuses, post-processing wise, yea FM3 is much easier to mess with other than them giving us horrible compressed images. If they gave us uncompressed images I think shots would look 10x better, shame we have to dumb down the size to remove artifacts. Just gripes from me nothing game breaking in any way shape or form, its just it makes me anxious to see how good GT5s photomode will be.

Thanks again for the comments guys. Will have another update up tonight.

Great stuff GR the TransAM pics look great 👍

I agree with the GT4 photomode being better, although its nice to have a free camera you can't always take pictures from too far outside of the track which is a shame

Awesome set again 👍 The 4th one is the best because of the matching background color, and it's sort of like Fujimi Touge series cover art.

Thanks franz, I appreciate it. You got FM3? I'd love to see some of your pics.

Agreed it would be good to see your pics Franz.

Excellent shots GR really impressive stuff 3rd one has a great colour theme.

Sorry guys. I don't even have a 360 because I had too much faith with Sony to begin with. I'd love to try PGR and FM series, but it is not gonna happen with my limited play time.

Thanks 725!

I hear ya franz, im holding out on the ps3 until GT5 is released. But if you ever want to edit any shots or anything, I can hook you up with a handful of stock shots on the car/track of your choice. Just let me know if you ever get the itch ;)

Wow, simply incredible shots! A bit worried about the photomode competition now... :scared:

Nah, that's all just for fun... doesn't really matter who wins or loses. :)

I love the second pic in the latest update of the two TA's. Great feeling of action and fantastic tones. Looking forward to seeing more form you GR.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

Figured I'd throw these into my gallery now, I thought I already had.

Stock Shots:

4118101896_c183b97b30.jpg

4119013782_2ddebb39a6.jpg

4119158991_b6c0967d9c.jpg

4119934574_312e837932.jpg

4119934592_86ae390a59.jpg

4119934604_e5aa844ba4.jpg

4119159085_3589778c8e.jpg

4119934612_ec6514430b.jpg

4119934654_36d1ce561d.jpg

4119936200_834a9ecacf.jpg

4119162397_301e258d38.jpg

Mmm, 944 Turbos (or are they 968s?). Fantastic pics, I love the first, fourth, and last. Could you give me a quick list of what kinda stuff you can do in FM3 Photomode? Does is let you adjust Contrast, Saturation, etc.?

Some of those 944 pics are lovely. I especially like the one under the blurred leaves.

Thanks for the kind words guys! Really appreciate it!

MM: You can do, off the top of my head, contrast, exposure, brightness, shutter speed, aperture, focus, sepia, saturation, as well as the obvious move your camera in, zoom, etc etc.

I just looked at the first page. Your pictures are excellent, almost every single one is awesome.

Back