GR3 at Bluemoon Speedway

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 20 comments
United States
California
PumpinNumbies
Are there any cars or tunes that can compete with the FT-1 here? I can get the FT-1 down to 41.0xx, but would like to start tinkering with another car. Half of the ones I tested just go sideways immediately into turn 1, and the few others are so far off pace to start that it doesn't seem worth the time to even try and tune them. The Beetle can keep up, but I never feel like I can make a move to win, it can only stay in line and follow. I've seen some fast Supras and heard rumors about the Volkswagen VGT but I can't get them within a half second. Anyone care to chime in or offer some help or a starting point. I'm well aware of the tuners on GTPlanet but this track requires a specific tune and general settings won't be competitive. I've began running in these "Nascar-esque" rooms and have really enjoyed the side by side competitive pack racing. Thanks in advance.

*No Aids, No Boost, No Draft.

Are there any cars or tunes that can compete with the FT-1 here? I can get the FT-1 down to 41.0xx, but would like to start tinkering with another car. Half of the ones I tested just go sideways immediately into turn 1, and the few others are so far off pace to start that it doesn't seem worth the time to even try and tune them. The Beetle can keep up, but I never feel like I can make a move to win, it can only stay in line and follow. I've seen some fast Supras and heard rumors about the Volkswagen VGT but I can't get them within a half second. Anyone care to chime in or offer some help or a starting point. I'm well aware of the tuners on GTPlanet but this track requires a specific tune and general settings won't be competitive. I've began running in these "Nascar-esque" rooms and have really enjoyed the side by side competitive pack racing. Thanks in advance.

*No Aids, No Boost, No Draft.[/QUOT

I race the blue moon races all the time but the last few updates screw with the setup cant get back up to speed. We race bop cars there almost every night very close racing sometimes three wide in turn three and a lot of cars you can use and win with.
They are clean rooms for the most part lot of good racers. Look me up tonight and give bop a try Phantom171[/QUOTE] No boost slipstream real

Hi there,
I’ll try to see if I can find a car that would beat 41seconds, I’m quite familiar with that track, I’ll give it a try tonight and let you know, I have done 46 seconds with Stratos N300 & cobra N400 but never tried anything more, definitely worth trying, will give you info tonight

Hi there,
I’ll try to see if I can find a car that would beat 41seconds, I’m quite familiar with that track, I’ll give it a try tonight and let you know, I have done 46 seconds with Stratos N300 & cobra N400 but never tried anything more, definitely worth trying, will give you info tonight
I would like to know too it's hard to get under 41

Hi, this is what I have for Pagani Huayra that can do under 41 seconds!

“NO AIDS”
Tyres: Racing Soft
Brake Balance: 0

Ride Height: 65/60
Springs: 2.30/2.75
ARB: 2/10
Compression: 56/61
Rebound: 91/82
Camber angle: 0.0/3.5
Toe angle: 0.00/0.35 (OUT)
LSD: 6/8/17

I have my gears on:
Final gear on 2.000
Max speed on: 255 mph

Let me know

While I appreciate the help, this is for GR.3 cars.
Puegot will hit 40.6xx
FT1 will hit 40.9xx

Best I've found so far online.
Supra can get to 41.0 I believe, beetle not far behind, and then the BMW can compete as well.

vw beetle with normal non customisable gearbox

Hoewel ik de hulp op prijs stel, is dit voor GR.3-auto's.
Puegot raakt 40.6xx
FT1 bereikt 40.9xx

Beste die ik tot nu toe online heb gevonden.
Supra kan geloof ik 41.0 halen, kever niet ver achter, en dan kan de BMW ook mee.

Zijn er auto's of tunes die kunnen wedijveren met de FT-1 hier? Ik kan de FT-1 terugbrengen tot 41.0xx, maar zou graag aan een andere auto gaan sleutelen. De helft van degenen die ik heb getest, gaat meteen zijwaarts in bocht 1, en de weinige anderen zijn zo ver van het tempo om te beginnen dat het niet de moeite waard lijkt om ze zelfs maar te proberen af te stemmen. De Beetle kan volgen, maar ik heb nooit het gevoel dat ik een zet kan doen om te winnen, hij kan alleen in de rij blijven en volgen. Ik heb wat snelle Supra's gezien en geruchten gehoord over de Volkswagen VGT maar ik krijg ze niet binnen een halve seconde te pakken. Iedereen wil meepraten of hulp of een startpunt biedt. Ik ben goed op de hoogte van de tuners op GTPlanet, maar deze track vereist een specifieke tune en algemene instellingen zullen niet concurrerend zijn. Ik ben begonnen met rennen in deze "Nascar-achtige" kamers en hebben echt genoten van de zij aan zij competitieve packraces. Bij voorbaat bedankt.

*Geen hulpmiddelen, geen boost, geen tocht.

Back