Gr3 Stability issues

• Thread starter forumtime
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi

Started having stability issues on gr3 panorama manufacturers race. Had no issues all week practicing, soon as i got to qualifying it became unstable.

Why are the gr3 cars becoming unstable? Online ghosting is a joke, cars are not fully ghosted or they just dont ghost or people just ram you and its says sr s? Sony refused a full refund and told me to come here as this where polyphony digital are active?

Also why are laps so minimal? Nine laps on panorama and tyre wear at times fourteen is bad, there is plenty of time for 15 laps in a gr3 cars :)

Last edited:
I did also notice the car wants to "walk" a little around on the track. It wasn't like that before. As for the rest of your issues, well................

Keith.

If someone did say that then they are a complete liar and seem to be taking customer service advice from EA help. No one on here can get you a refund, it's a fan site. ;)

Sony uk customer support said polyphony digital are active on these forums to make a complaint but after browsing i see they are not here. When call agent staff cant be bothered or want out of the phone call they obviously lie.

Do you mean unstable as in hard to drive?

Yes, they are fine one minuite then next attempt they spin, pull to one side or feel alot lighter than usual. In the race i seen mustangs and amgs act the same way resulting in crashes and penaltys but other amgs and mustangs handle just fine and end up miles ahead from the back.

I did also notice the car wants to "walk" a little around on the track. It wasn't like that before. As for the rest of your issues, well................

Keith.

Two days ago during practice they handled fine. Today, they didnt. Cars feel lighter than usual. Turned ffb up and that didnt help much. This is the second time its happened since i had the game nearly 180 days now. One thing for sure, they need more laps on fia races. Nine laps on panorama, its not enough :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they are fine one minuite then next attempt they spin, pull to one side or feel alot lighter than usual. In the race i seen mustangs and amgs act the same way resulting in crashes and penaltys but other amgs and mustangs handle just fine and end up miles ahead from the back.

That means the other drivers are performing better than you by not making them spin out.

Also, to quote you "Its suppose to be the real driving driving simulator not bouncy castle simulator lol.", in reference to this difficulty...

If in real life, these GT3 cars were as easy as you think they were, then surely loads of people would be good enough to race them? In real life, these cars are hard to drive. They have loads of power. The rear gets loose. They require years of practice to race.

Essentially, you are just being very dumb and salty and blaming the game and other people for your own errors. Maybe if you had come onto this forum with 'need some advice, struggling to control the car etc', we'd all be helping you, but no, instead you come here just to whinge and blame the game.

Oh, but yes, the races probably should be longer. Although longer races just means more time for you to make errors and then blame the game.

That means the other drivers are performing better than you by not making them spin out.

Also, to quote you "Its suppose to be the real driving driving simulator not bouncy castle simulator lol.", in reference to this difficulty...

If in real life, these GT3 cars were as easy as you think they were, then surely loads of people would be good enough to race them? In real life, these cars are hard to drive. They have loads of power. The rear gets loose. They require years of practice to race.

Essentially, you are just being very dumb and salty and blaming the game and other people for your own errors. Maybe if you had come onto this forum with 'need some advice, struggling to control the car etc', we'd all be helping you, but no, instead you come here just to whinge and blame the game.

Oh, but yes, the races probably should be longer. Although longer races just means more time for you to make errors and then blame the game.

I got spun by a ghost car. Ghosting is programmed by polyphony digital not me so its not my fault ACTUALLY.

I race clean and issued penaltys by ghosting failures and loosing my sr and dr over polyphony digitals poor programming.

So dont blame me. I was about to upload a replay showing the problem but due to your disgusting throw it on a player attitude you can stick it.

Oh look lets make ghost cars that are not ghosted, casper the ghost must be ashamed of been called a ghost. Ghost cars knocks you it sends you flying. That is NOT MY FAULT. GET IT? No, you probably dont.

I got better things to do in my spare time than play a game thats bugged and has players who defend poor programming.

In real life they have stability and tcs built in to them, in gt sport they dont have stability control built into them unlike project cars which does.

So once again these issues are nothing to do with me so you can take your blame me elsewhere.

Seems as you say i have attitude i decided to give it to you, dont bother messaging back as am selling my ps4 next week and going to xbox and forza. Everyone i know who played gt sport has tried to get me to go to forza for months but i said no and today i see why they walked away and gave up hope that gt sport will be fixed. I also said if you READ PROPERLY its only happened twice in the 180 days i had the game which clearly shows its not my fault and also shows i can handle a car but since this stability and ghosting issue i lost my dr a and am not wasting my time getting it back.

Sony loose my psn subscription cost and xbox gain. Luckily i have no kids so xbox network wont be a issue for me

As from now i quit the game. This forum site is not for Autistic people. I can see myself been banned already.

Last edited by a moderator:
In real life they have stability and tcs built in to them, in gt sport they dont have stability control built into them unlike project cars which does.

So once again these issues are nothing to do with me so you can take your blame me elsewhere.

GTSport features Traction Control, ASM and Countersteer Assist. It also features ABS.

Luckily i have no kids
Odd that you had some during your rant on your previous account. In fact they were central to it:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/for-polyphony-digital.386482/

Given the state of that - and this - thread I wouldn't be surprised if someone took them away from you.

as am selling my ps4 next week and going to xbox and forza

Again? You did that in the last thread too.

I can see myself been banned already.

There wouldn't be much point, as you've disabled your account with a fake email address... like you did last time too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back