Gr4 Daily Race Cs

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Are Gr4 Daily Race Cs just an automatic non-stopper these days!? Apart from Monza, where you need to use a car (Bugatti) that suits the track, everywhere else it is the Trophy that will reasonably comfortably go to the end!

I hope there is a slight change to the BOP in the next maintenance session, see below example of ANOTHER non stop daily race c!!

I did quit sport mode completely thanks to this. The Trophy abuse is just too much for me.

But its the whole "meta" thing I cant get used to. I hate the people who just pick the car thats on the Top10, because the aliens can get a few tenth out of them.
Gr.3 is pretty balanced, but still, all I see are the same cars in AS lobbies. Its just boring and the broken penalty system does the rest...

I really hope PD aknowledge the balance and penalty issues and has a fix ready for the update. Especially for the Meganes!

I did quit sport mode completely thanks to this. The Trophy abuse is just too much for me.

But its the whole "meta" thing I cant get used to. I hate the people who just pick the car thats on the Top10, because the aliens can get a few tenth out of them.
Gr.3 is pretty balanced, but still, all I see are the same cars in AS lobbies. Its just boring and the broken penalty system does the rest...

I really hope PD aknowledge the balance and penalty issues and has a fix ready for the update. Especially for the Meganes!
I think the only way to get rid of this is to not show the top 10. But lots of people will miss this as they like to learn fast laps from the experts.

I think the only way to get rid of this is to not show the top 10. But lots of people will miss this as they like to learn fast laps from the experts.
I proposed a method to mitigate this in the other thread. Show the top 10 times and names, but not the cars. You can click on the names, view their profiles, and possibly their Top 10 replay if they're generous enough to share it

TRL_LIGHTNING at the very least may do this given how much of an angel he is, and it would filter out the meta "sheep" who only take a glance at the Top 10 to know the car, from those who truly want to learn from the fast guys and, as a consequence, use the same cars

If the Megane gets nerfed then you'll then see it turn into a Citreon/NSX race. Top split Gr4 races have been extremely boring fuel saving missions since about January, just the nature of the class I'm afraid :lol:

If the Megane gets nerfed then you'll then see it turn into a Citreon/NSX race. Top split Gr4 races have been extremely boring fuel saving missions since about January, just the nature of the class I'm afraid :lol:
Aw man :(
At least the Citroen and NSX isn't as broken as the Trophy pace-wise

Are Gr4 Daily Race Cs just an automatic non-stopper these days!? Apart from Monza, where you need to use a car (Bugatti) that suits the track, everywhere else it is the Trophy that will reasonably comfortably go to the end!

I hope there is a slight change to the BOP in the next maintenance session, see below example of ANOTHER non stop daily race c!!

I am only a B/A driver and there do not seem to be many people that don't stop in the C races guess it requires smoothness and restraint to go without a pit stop!!

I am only a B/A driver and there do not seem to be many people that don't stop in the C races guess it requires smoothness and restraint to go without a pit stop!!

Definitely restraint! You want to overtake people and race them but you can’t, the only thing you are racing against is the fuel gauge

What if we were each randomly assigned a car when we join a daily race, and got 2 practice laps before the start of the race? That could be fun.

Back