Gr4 Special Event 11/20/19

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 92 comments
Looks like we have a full grid! There are two positions that are tentative, @Jacob Falcon and @Grandpa Money.
We will now take reserves. First come, first serve. This is going to be one SPECIAL EVENT you dont want to miss!

GR4SE.jpg

Curve ball!!!!!!!!!

For everyone participating tonight there will be a blind draw invert before the main event tonight.

I strongly encourage everyone to try the hardest in the heats since no one will know what the number will be.

For those of you who do not know how this works.

Everyone will be placed in order after the heat races in positions 1-16.

Then I will do a random draw this could be anywhere from 1-16

If an 8 would be drawn. the fastest qualifer and 8th place would switch starting positions. 2nd and 7th so on and so forth.

If anyone has questions I will be happy to answer them.

Curve ball!!!!!!!!!

For everyone participating tonight there will be a blind draw invert before the main event tonight.

I strongly encourage everyone to try the hardest in the heats since no one will know what the number will be.

If an 8 would be drawn. the fastest qualifer and 8th place would switch starting positions. 2nd and 7th so on and so forth.

giphy (18).gif

Curve ball!!!!!!!!!

At my local oval track when they do an invert if it was a 16 car field and say 8 was drawn it would be 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The idea of the invert is to put the fast qualifier to the rear. Just throwing option out there.

At my local oval track when they do an invert if it was a 16 car field and say 8 was drawn it would be 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The idea of the invert is to put the fast qualifier to the rear. Just throwing option out there.
Where there are different ideas behind inverting @Jw_wk1010 format is the one we will stick with.

This format is pretty much straight forward.
1 A
2 B
3 C
4 D
5 E
6 F
7 G
8 H
9 I
10 J
11 K
12 L
ETC

IF THE INVERT IS 7
1 G
2 F
3 E
4 D
5 C
6 B
7 A
8 H
9 I
10 J
11 K
12 L
ETC
If it is 10
1 J
2 I
3 H
4 G
5 F
6 E
7 D
8 C
9 B
10 A
11 K
12 L etc

That is a way we were just going to run by position thought it would be less complicated for some lol. And this way we would eliminate the opportunity of sandbagging to try to get a lower spot.

Back