Gran Turismo 1 Auto Pilot Cheat

• Thread starter Tegardee
  • 16 comments
Egypt
Egypt
I don't have
hello guys, can someone help me with this cheat? I want the activation of this cheat by command, example (UP D-Pad activate and DOWN D-Pad desactivate) this cheat is about Auto Pilot

D00B6F48 0600
300B6F48 0001
D00B6F48 0100
300B6F48 0001

I really need this, thanks.

thx man its works. now I'm only need an AI Car Sound, but Xenn don't appear.

No problem. And yeah, that code is so hard to find. I think that I'm making slight progress though, but I still feel so far from it. For example, recently I found out how to use the AI rubber-band/handicap effect on your own car and how to change it to your liking (though a hex editor is needed for some values). But that AI engine continues to evade me. Still, I'm working on finding it in the mean time and I'm waiting for Xenn too because he's good at this kind of thing.

What version is it for? I tried it on PAL and the game crashed during a loading time, or it does nothing if activated from the race menu.

I tried "translating" it from 1.2 to pal (if it's for 1.2), then 1.1, 1.0, and the same happens, except from 1.0 where the game doesn't crash during a load time, but still nothing happens.
I may have translated wrong though. I'd kind of interest in that code as well. I have an other version, one that works when activated from the race menu (most of the time, sometimes not) but that reverts to normal sound when the game is paused.

What version is it for? I tried it on PAL and the game crashed during a loading time, or it does nothing if activated from the race menu.

I tried "translating" it from 1.2 to pal (if it's for 1.2), then 1.1, 1.0, and the same happens, except from 1.0 where the game doesn't crash during a load time, but still nothing happens.
I may have translated wrong though. I'd kind of interest in that code as well. I have an other version, one that works when activated from the race menu (most of the time, sometimes not) but that reverts to normal sound when the game is paused.

Hi, that code I posted was for GT1 v1.1. But here it is for the PAL version:

CPU Sound Engine
800B66BA 0000

recently I found out how to use the AI rubber-band/handicap effect on your own car and how to change it to your liking (though a hex editor is needed for some values).

Is there any way to disable the rubber-band/handicap effect entirely?

Indeed, there is. Just let me know which version you want it for and I'll post the code :)
I have NTSC-U, but I currently don't have the means to input codes. If you have a link to a tutorial, it would be something I'd be interested in trying when I get the tools needed.

Last edited:
hello Lion23 my friend, the problem of your code (my version is 1.1) is: When using it with the Autopilot, some bugs occurs during the race.

Example 1: Some AI Car's (and my Car sometimes) drive without the course.

Example 2: This code with the Autopilot don't count the Laps, and don't finish the Race.

Example 3: This code may be deactivate all Player's Attributes, like: (Sound of Tire when driving).

this is possible to solve? or only Xenn's can fix this?

Sorry for delay to reply this post, because 2 Months without ethernet.

I need ntsc version 1.1 with rubber band effect removed as well, but what i really want is this 60 FPS FRAMES PER SECOND for ntsc v1.1 version, theres this code for all other gran turismos, pal and japan why not ntsc

Rubberband is not something you can just disable. It's not part of the AI's programming, but part of the events settings so that can't be done. As for the 1.1 auto pilot, I would find it for you if I had it, but I only own 1.0, PAL and JP.

Finally a code for GT1 cpu sound! Btw, as Tegardee said, this code causes the race not to finish and some strange behavior in opponent cars. Is it something that can be fixed? It would be great

If it's a side effect form the code then i'm afraid not.

I have an alternative for this for PAL (it could work on other versions but I doubt it because they have less vehicle parts.
This is a gliched exhaust part that gives your car the AI sound, but it also alters your power and torque... by quite a bit. More power that is. But yeah, i guess that one's relatively harmless otherwise. I never really played with it.
8009BA36 01E4

Sorry for bumping this topic again.

Do you guys have the ai rubber-banding/handicap code as Lion23 mentioned? I really need this code, but Xenn just posted this code for GT2, not for GT1.

Latest Posts

Back