Gran Turismo 3 Hybriding help

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 6 comments
Italy
Varallo Pombia, Italy
Salva-the_gamer
Are there PAL codes for making hybrids in GT3? I've found only NTSC-U codes around the Internet...

Indeed, if possible Mk's is the best way of making hybrids in GT3, however you need some way to get saves out of a memory card for a physical PS2. It's easier to do on emulator. But only is worth it if your pc can run it int he first place

Indeed, if possible Mk's is the best way of making hybrids in GT3, however you need some way to get saves out of a memory card for a physical PS2. It's easier to do on emulator. But only is worth it if your pc can run it int he first place

An ARMax USB can do the trick? I have one

Just now I'm using the MK's program and I saw a strange thing... Are there rain tires!? For sure special tires for SSR5 Wet, but unbuyable/selectable. How works in non-wet races? Plus, I saw also duplicate tires like "Simulation" and "Simulation II". Are the same?
EDIT: Are there chanches to use X-Port saves on PCSX2?

Last edited:
About duplicate tires i forget what the deal is, but i think it's Arcade tires. But they should be identical. As for Wet tires, I assume they get automatically swapped onto your car in a wet race or something. Like Dirt tires.

Back