Which Is The Best Game out Of these two

• GranTurismo 3

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • GrandTheftAuto III

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Originally posted by dazGT3
What do you think of both games.

They are both good. I prefer GT3 because I'm more into racing than the carjacking-killing people-mission thing. I like GTA3, but if I could only have one, then it would most definitely be Gran Turismo. Just my opinion. :D

They are both different games, and can't really be compared to each other, in my opinion.

But if I had to pick one, I would pick GTA3. much more interactivity than GT3. not that GT3 doesn't have interactivity, but it just doesn't compare to what you can do in GTA3:D

Originally posted by space
They are both different games, and can't really be compared to each other, in my opinion.

But if I had to pick one, I would pick GTA3. much more interactivity than GT3. not that GT3 doesn't have interactivity, but it just doesn't compare to what you can do in GTA3:D

Yes, you are quite right space. GTA 3 has way more "freedom" if you want to call it that. It mainly depends on what you are more interested in daz.
If yo want a bunch of cars and racing - and that the fact you are a car nut, then go with GT3. If you liked Driver and wished you could do this and this and this and so on while you were playing it (because now you can thanks to Rockstar and DMA) than grab GTA3. Of course, you could do what I did and get both of 'em. :P

I've completed GT1+2, so I thought hey! why not try GT3, after all i can always get gta3 another time ,BIG MISTAKE! my mate got gta3 and i played on it once and i was hooked. so now i have to beg my mate to lend it. gt3 is a great game but grand theft auto is THE game to have.

daz

Originally posted by dazGT3
so now i have to beg my mate to lend it. gt3 is a great game but grand theft auto is THE game to have. daz

Sorry to steer ya wrong daz. They are both great games.

They are both great games, IMO they are both in the top three games for the PS2 so far. I prefer GTA3 though, because of the freedom to pretty much do anything ya want in it. It has a great storyline to the game, but the best thing is you don't have to follow that. I mean even if you're crappy at the missions there is still plenty to do on the game. It may not have the graphics of GT3 but IMO the gameplay and longetivity GTA3 is far superior to that of GT3. :)

Originally posted by Brian P
They are both great games, IMO they are both in the top three games for the PS2 so far. I prefer GTA3 though, because of the freedom to pretty much do anything ya want in it. It has a great storyline to the game, but the best thing is you don't have to follow that. I mean even if you're crappy at the missions there is still plenty to do on the game. It may not have the graphics of GT3 but IMO the gameplay and longetivity GTA3 is far superior to that of GT3. :)

well said:D

But still, you come to a point and you think "how many old ladies can I car-jack from?", then you put down the controller and wait anxiously for GTA4:D:lol:

Originally posted by space

well said:D

But still, you come to a point and you think "how many old ladies can I car-jack from?", then you put down the controller and wait anxiously for GTA4:D:lol:

Or if you can't wait that long theres State of Emergency or the Getaway, both due for release this year. :D

both excellent games, but if i was to go with the game which had me playing it the longest it would be GT3, but as people have said before you need both in your collection, no question!!!

I love GT3! GT3 is just one of those games that even if you slap another great game in front of it, chances are I'll play that for a little while and then I will play GT3. :)

GTA3- just completed it, hurrah!! very good excellent fun but i have just got another memory card so GT3 has made back to the No.1 position, god that game still Rocks!!!!! :cool: :D :cool: :D

Back