Gran Turismo 4 Episode II: Attack of the CONES

  • Thread starter Thread starter 86_drifta
  • 19 comments
  • 1,635 views
86_drifta
Check this out: hitting cones at 400+ km/h


Yeah they go flying! Are you driving the Viper lol?



This is mine after spinning out after a drift.
 
Nice!! Thats what Im talking about.. I always knock the cones around....Sometimes you get some cool looking pics :dopey:

mustcone.jpg


typhcone.jpg


crossfirecone.jpg


IMG0012.jpg


:crazy:
 
Damestic89
Yeah they go flying! Are you driving the Viper lol?



This is mine after spinning out after a drift.

Yeah, it is tuned for top speed

Nice FC 👍 , BAD wheels 👎 lol
 
86_drifta
Yeah, it is tuned for top speed

Nice FC 👍 , BAD wheels 👎 lol

Yeah now that I think of it, those do look bad. O well, That was one of my first drift cars, which I havn't taken out for weeks lol.
 
i hear mitsu is coming out with a new hood ornament for their cars:


cant find the rest of my 'cones pics... i might go get a few later
 
In endurance races I usually see how many times I can push a cone around an entire track. I guess I should start saving the replays :lol:
 
:Sigh:, I miss the Rome Circuit :( , I think I was able to get at least 1 cone around the track at least 10 times during the 2hr endurance.
 
 


That was an AI Viper. I'm in the 'vette in the background.
 
jman86
:Sigh:, I miss the Rome Circuit :( , I think I was able to get at least 1 cone around the track at least 10 times during the 2hr endurance.

i 2nd that, that was my fav past time in the rome 2hr
 
heres the challenge then try to get a cone to land on your bonnet and get o pic of u driving around with it lol
 
I had one land on the front of my car and block my in car view for atleast 10 seconds on the Infinwhateveritscalled track, which is the reason why I couldn't see the one turn and went off the track. Thats my excuse, I mean, story, and i'm sticking too it. :sly:
 
When i hit those cones i didn't know where they went until i watched the replay and then i saw it and freaked out



i really want to see cones getting super high(not to be confused with cones getting you super high) as long as the car(and the ground) is in the image
 
My cone-killing pic:


I had a cone from this same spot land upright on top of my 787B and sit there for a couple seconds. Looked funny in the replay, I really should have taken a pic of it...
 
i tried using the e-brake to stop, but nope i hit the cones.. lol

 
wheres that head-on pic of the civic hatch hitting the cones at Sarthe? was that in PMC week 1?
 
Nothing like drifting a few cones off the track.

 
Back