Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments

Haven't been around in a while but had some time to do a nice one. Not a whole lot of editing, but quite a bit of time cleaning it up and a little bit of a wet effect.

Click the image for a full HD resolution image.

On another note, what's with people posting the exact same picture in numerous different threads? It's a bit annoying and makes it difficult to see everything. I go from this thread to another thread and they all have the same pics in them. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Anyway, there are some really cool shots in here!

Last edited:
Awesome shot! And yes, I agree. I've stopped visiting most of the threads here that I used to visit. I mean, most of the shots are pretty cool, but after seeing it 10 times in a row, it starts getting a bit much.

8349042821_b2b1424b54_c.jpg

8349043735_a3f9d333c1_c.jpg

8349045211_2fa1174cba_c.jpg

View larger in Lightbox!

Nope, it's the typical Photoshop/GIMP lens flare filter a water splash looks different. ;)

Yeah, it's a Photoshop lens flare. I tried to make it very subtle and soft because I too do not like the gaudy lens flares. It did give it a little wet lens effect that I was going for. I have several different variations of this and this one was the one I liked the best.

Yeah, it's a Photoshop lens flare. I tried to make it very subtle and soft because I too do not like the gaudy lens flares. It did give it a little wet lens effect that I was going for. I have several different variations of this and this one was the one I liked the best.

It's good to hear from you again! 👍

Nice image too! But there's always the minor stuff like the roofline not seeming to be very rounded, but rather edged. Guess due to selection work? There is also the possibility to change out that turning signal/ small light on the side of the car towards the rear of the body with a donor from a real image or removing it all together. The bodywork is very clean and smooth, but that light on the side is annoying once you notice it :P

^ You should have done it in a decent photo :S

Would look a lot better in a nice shot. Probably just the Enzo in a PT location. ;)

Back