Gran Turismo 5 - Debug Mode and Mods

Italy
Italy
Hi guys,
in the last few days i joined with some friends to play Gran Turismo 5 together. Meanwhile, I got to see some recent discoveries from some users on GT5 and what is going around with the game, especially with the debug mode and the possibility to create personal events and get all DLC, suites and get working unreleased circuits.

Also, I recently replied here and there asking for help, mainly because I want to know if there's chance to be able to mod the game by myself or with the help of someone of you. (The mods I'm referring to are in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/1-0-4-gt5-master-mod.395844/#post-13240842 )

What I would like to know is: to get first in the debug mode, is it necessary to apply jailbreak on my PS3? and if it does work, what can I actually do after?
One of my main goals is to understand if I can exploit all the working tracks (and the ones that can be fixed easily) to create events and fully custom races (such as the 24 hour of Le Mans with more opponents) and get weather and time progression on most of all tracks.

Any help or intervention is appreciated 👍

Back