Gran Turismo 5 Every Color for Each Car list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jar31Lar
  • 9 comments
  • 9,785 views
Messages
490
Messages
Jar31Lar
So what I was thinking was creating a list of all the cars and all the colors they come in for reference... But is this a crazy idea? :scared: I feel it could help people out if they wanted to see what cars had what color if they wanted all of one car.

Regards,
Jar31Lar.
 
Thanks for not being mean about it! :) I"ll check it out *phew*
 
This can be closed, thank you! :) Or not...
 
Last edited:
Actually, my list doesn't cover every instance of colours - it's meant as a reference to get around PD's silly idea of a paint-shop, so it only lists all colours available as paint chips.

I was tempted to record every conceivable instance of a car, but you run into problems, like giving the non-named RUF colours names. I realize some collectors might be interested in something like that... so I'll leave it to them ;)
 
Oh! Well, I have work to do muha hahaha! I'll try, thanks for the notice mate.
 
Ruf:
RUF 3400S '00: Magenta, Yellow, Buttercup Yellow, Black, Green, White, Silver, Grey Obsidian, Black Metallic, Powder Blue, Indigo, Dark Blue
RUF BTR '86: N/A
RUF CTR2 '96: N/A
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87: Yellowbird Yellow (Bluttengelb) (?)
RUF RGT '00: Yellowbird Yellow (Bluttengelb) Tangerine (Bluttorange) Mexico Blue, Viper Green, Grand prix White, Guards Red, Gulf Blue, Gulf Orange, Black, Silver, Nato Green, Signal Orange.
Credit:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/404-ruf-rgt-rs.html
http://wikicars.org/en/
I tried, there should be more. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
Everyone uses a more basic color scheme for RUF I think since GT4 and I tracked down all of the colors recently. I have to yet go and find the exact Porsche names for them as others have found many german based sites for the older colors. This can help, thanks JAR

RUF Color Variations Database
 
I think this is something that could be put together, drawing on the already awesome Colour Database. I have an Excel of all the cars I own and hope to put in a dropdown of all the colours too. I think there are some cars other than RUF where there are no names for the paint jobs, but if there is no resource available to fill those in (seems to be for RUF, see above) it won't hurt to put an approximation in brackets such as "(Metallic Lime Green)"?
 
I have looked at that before BryCivicSi, and I was impressed, I still am by the way.
 
Back