Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
I'm still rather hoping this isn't the final build because so far no damage has shown up even when cars collide, also look at the stands on the second video cardboard cutout people. This is disappointing considering dirt2 has real 3d people track-side.

C'mon on man dirt2? :lol: You cant compare the two games man.

I'm still rather hoping this isn't the final build because so far no damage has shown up even when cars collide, also look at the stands on the second video cardboard cutout people. This is disappointing considering dirt2 has real 3d people track-side.

not in the stands. dirt 2 does the same thing. You really expect them to have hundreds of 3D characters? GT5 doesn't have great trees or people in the stands but that's how they get everything else more detailed than any game in history. What's your problem? how can you whine about such tiny things?

Why not? Cardboard people in something that is considered the cutting edge is not that great, is it.

I think the black and white classification of "standard" and "premium" is wrong now. Obviously this Miata is one of the very first cars to be in Gran Turismo and not one of the GT5p-GT5 new models which we thought would be all premiums - It seems like they have given "standard" cars like the Miata, (which have dozens of variants) interiors probably because they can get a lot of use out of that one interior model. I think that's a good idea. Maybe some truly "standard" cars like the kei-cars will be ignored when it comes to interiors. Big loss there :-)

It has a newly modeled panel by panel exterior, you can see where all the panels join together, it is a full Premium.

Anyway hopefully this thread will stay saner than the other one, it's nice to have everything in one place. 👍

It is the final build. The reason not much damage is showing up is because of one of two possible variables

1. He turned damage off.

2. He's racing against mostly standard cars, which, as we know, only suffer minor dents and scratches.

Well, that Suzuki Swift he hits right on the rear was something close to a premium in GT5 Prologue so I hope damage was turned off. The MX5 didn't seem to be affected either.

Love the shifting animation in the Miata video - great attention to detail. 👍 Now Sony, where's my release date? :grumpy:

Thats what i mean if an arcade racer like dirt 2 can why can't GT5. With a perfectionist like kaz i'm sure he would have 3d models for spectators not ps2 leftovers

There are 3D People in GT5's dirt tracks and some City/Circuit tracks

There probably are certain dealerships you can't access right away, such as Ariel and Gumpert.

As for Bugatti and Chrysler, maybe they can't be accessed til later as I said, OR maybe their cars are found under Volkswagen and Plymouth respectively?

So, standards and premiums racing together is confirmed. Or has it been confirmed already? Dunno, but I really hope that red SUV in the Tsukuba video is standard...

So, standards and premiums racing together is confirmed. Or has it been confirmed already? Dunno, but I really hope that red SUV in the Tsukuba video is standard...

Pontiac Voltz, me thinks it's Premium :)

Someone with the game please upload the GT5 Garage, please show us how the PAINT SHOP works, how TUNNING shop works, Any body kits? Please show us all!!! That is the heart and soul of GT5, The Tunning of cars.

Video wasn't pulled, it's still being processed. It will work eventually.

Well it's definitely confirmed now if it wasn't before. Standards are GT4 photomode models but nicely rendered and with a better looking driver/helmet.

Back